THRIVE Global Impact Challenge 2022
The THRIVE International Impact Challenge is a global search to find and support the most innovative companies aiming at achieving an environmentally friendly agricultural future.
The Global Impact Challenge has three themes which are key to fostering a sustainable agriculture transition.
Applicants for Startups must be in the early stages of the series and have a technology that focuses on the following areas: Applications will be accepted through August 26 for funding.
THRIVE Global Impact Challenge Summary
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organisation: THRIVE
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 26, 2022
THRIVE 2022 Global Impact Challenge for Innovative Startups
The challenge an international search for the most innovative startups that are making a difference in a viable future of agriculture.
In line with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, the Global Impact Challenge is focused on three main themes, each of which is essential to facilitating the transition to a net zero future for agriculture.
- Soil health and Biodiversity
- Increased food security
- Emissions reduction and offset
Since THRIVE has been the most reputable worldwide AgriFood Innovation and investment platform, headquartered within Silicon Valley.
Our members include top agricultural food and technology companies as well as universities and investors.
With over 500 startups from over around the world, the platform THRIVE invests, speeds up, and gives unrivalled access to entrepreneurs to grow globally and tackle the biggest issues faced by the food and agricultural industries.
Suggested University of Wollongong 2022 Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of THRIVE Global Impact Challenge
- Finalists from each theme be selected for the finals as well as pitch during the summit, where the overall winner will be announced.
- The winner receives an award called the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge Award and a spot on the prestigious THRIVE Global Accelerator Program located in Silicon Valley. The winner will be awarded:
- SVG Ventures invests in SVG Ventures
- Silicon Valley Startup Bootcamp in the summer of 2023 for two founders. Hosted by the THRIVE organization ($15k US value)
- Automatic acceptance as an Samsung XTC Finalist
- Impact strategy and program, in partnership with Imagine Impact (Specialist Impact Consultants) It is sponsored by ICL
Requirements for THRIVE Global Impact Challenge Qualification
Startups should be seed to Series A, with technology that are focused on those areas
- Health of the soil and Biodiversity
- Regenerative agriculture
- Ag biotechnology
- Alternative fertilizers
- Alternative pesticides & herbicides
- Crop nutrition & novel inputs
- Water management.
- Growing food security
- Alternative proteins
- Food loss prevention
- Circular economy
- Indoor farming
- Supply chain solutions for supply chain
- Functional Ingredients.
- Emissions reduction and offset
- Carbon sequestration
- Carbon measurement
- Carbon market
- The reduction of animal emissions and the reduction of cruelty to animals
- Robotics & automation
- Reduced emissions from farms.
Suggested University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 for African Students
How to Apply for THRIVE Global Impact Challenge
Are you interested and are you qualified? Go to
THRIVE on airtable.com