Admission Into University
Do you wish to gain admission into University next year, 2020? Into 200 Level? Have you been writing and retaking JAMB UTME every year? Are you already planning to register for 2020 JAMB UTME?
If your answer is “YES” we congratulate you for stumbling upon this article today; we are about to blow your mind with this wonderful offer. You have found today a solution to your admission difficulties, into 200 Level for that matter. Goodbye to those days of spending on JAMB UTME every year. This offer is an Advance Level Programme called IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) which ushers you admission into 200 Level to study any course of your choice in any Universities in Nigeria.
WHAT IS IJMB, FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IJMB, UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTING IJMB, IJMB CENTRES NATIONWIDE, IJMB REGISTRATION, HOW TO APPLY WITH IJMB A LEVEL REGISTRATION AND MANY MORE RELATED PROGRAMMES
WHAT IS IJMB: As we have pointed out earlier, IJMB stands for Interim Joint Matriculation Board and it’s a nine (9) months Programme which grants you admission into any Nigerian Universities; admission is into 200 Level. The A Level Programme is moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) with accredited centres across states in Nigeria. IJMB has been certified to operate by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC).
WHAT IS IJMBE: This is the final examination conducted by ABU, Zaria at the end of the programme. IJMB Programme was established by ICSA in 1976 and the examination was named IJMBE and the first examination was conducted in 1977.
Important things you need to know as a candidate when it comes to admission difficulties is getting to know that JAMB UTME is not the only requirements for processing admission into university. Speaking of that, there are other alternatives to gaining admission into University in Nigeria which can be IJMB, JUPEB, Cambridge A’level and other related A Level programmes. Meanwhile, candidates should be aware that IJMB is an outstanding Programme to solve all this admission difficulties.
QUICK FACTS FROM IJMB A LEVEL REGISTRATION: it can be seen that 75% of the total number of candidates who applied for IJMB Programme successfully gain admission into 200 Level compared to 20% of the total number of candidates who applied for JAMB and gain admission. It’s good to know that IJMB is fully recognized by 80% of Nigerian federal, state and private universities which can bee seen on item 2.2 of JAMB BROCHURE.
IJMB SUBJECT COMBINATION AND DURATION: Candidates who are interested in IJMB A Level Programme are expected to make selection of any THREE (3) A’Level IJMB Subject (English compulsory). This Combination must be related to the courses they intend to preferred to study in the university. All candidates should also note that courses are available for Science, Art and Social Science, ensuring they make selection as applied to their intended courses. IJMB A Level Programme will run for the period of nine months across all our accredited study centres after which the final examination will be conducted by February. After the successful completion of IJMB A Level programme, candidates who scored the required minimum points and above can thenuse their IJMBE certificate to process admission into 200 Level in any Nigeria Universities via direct entry.
IJMB STUDY CENTRES IN NIGERIA: IJMB A LEVEL REGISTRATION make available the opportunity for candidates to pick their preferred study centre when Registering (filling IJMB form) during their registration process. Candidates should note that we can decide to change your IJMB study centre if your preferred study centre has exceed its maximum intake. Candidates will be moved to other available centres. Click here for complete list of all our accredited and available study centres.
How To Register For IJMB?
- Print out the form at https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/
Proceed to pay the fee for the form which is #8,500 to the account number below.
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTbank)
- When you are done with the payment, fill the form you printed out with capital letters.
- Attach your passport to the space created for it on the form.
- Return back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the copy of the teller you were issued at the bank.
- Send all the scanned data to email@example.com and ensure it’s sent via your own personal email or an email you have access to. Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student. The total fees you will be paying for the period of your IJMB programme with us in any of our study centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year. From when you resumed at your study centre till February when you will write your final exam, all you will be doing is receive thorough lectures to get you prepared. You can check out our IJMB Centres in Ilorin and other states here.