QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship 2022
Application is open for the Excellence International Scholarship in Elite Visual and Performing Arts at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
Queensland University of Technology is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity valued at up to $30,000 to exceptional International Student’s who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.See another similar Scholarship opportunity here.
About the QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship 2022
These scholarships recognise excellence in creative pursuits and signal our intention to attract the best students to the creative industries discipline.
In line with our commitment to Indigenous engagement, this includes provision for one QUT Excellence Scholarship (Elite Visual and Performing Arts) from each eligible course to be awarded to the highest ranked Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants who meet the minimum additional entry requirements.
Benefits of QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship
- Successful candidates will receive a scholarship valued at up to $30,000 paid as a study stipend of up to $5,000 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to three years ($10,000 per year).
- Entry into QUT’s College of Excellence
- We offer two scholarships for each eligible course.
Eligibility QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship 2022
Applicants must be one of:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident.
- a holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- an international student who has completed high school in Australia or Australian curriculum (or International Baccalaureate) overseas.
- be starting university for the first time in 2023
- have placed one of the eligible Creative Industries courses as your first preference on your QTAC application.
This scholarship is available for applicants who are applying for eligible Creative Industries courses that have additional entry requirements like an audition or portfolio.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts).
If you’re interested in a Creative Industries course that isn’t eligible for this scholarship, you may be eligible for the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Creative Industries) or the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic)
Criteria For QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship 2022
- remain enrolled full-time
- maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5.00 or higher in each semester.
- You can take a leave of absence for up to two years but only after you have completed one full-time semester of study.
- You won’t receive scholarship payments during this time.
- You can’t defer your scholarship offer. If you defer your course, you will be considered for the scholarship the following year, providing you haven’t undertaken university study in the meantime.
- hold any other scholarship, except an Equity Scholarship. If you have any questions about holding multiple scholarships concurrently,
Summary of QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship 2022
Scholarship Name: QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship 2022
Hosting University: Queensland University of Technology
Scholarship coverage:partial funded
Type of Scholarship: undergraduate
Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
Scholarship country: Australia.
Deadline Date : open
How to for QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship
To apply for QUT’s College of Excellence Scholarship,applicants need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the QUT’S.Click here to apply.
Follow these steps to apply for,
- diplomas and certificates offered through QUT College
- bachelor degrees, including four-year honours degrees
- our Master of Social Work (Qualifying), Master of Nursing (Entry to Practice) and Master of Teaching courses
- QUT dual awards with TAFE Queensland.
The steps can also help you with:
- what to do if you don’t have a current ATAR
- improving your chances of getting into the course you want
- ordering your preferences when you apply through QTAC
- checking if you can defer your offer and take a year off before you start university.