Creative Business Cup is much more than a mere competition It is a all-year-round program that supports entrepreneurs in the creative industry and assists them in developing their business concepts by connecting them with investors and global markets and enhancing their creative capabilities for benefit industry and society.
Creative Business Cup is much more than just a contest It is a year-round event that helps entrepreneurs in the creative industry by helping them develop their business concepts by connecting them with investors and global markets.
As well as enhancing their ingenuity capabilities for the benefit of both industry and society.
Why Creative Industries?
Since creative industries contribute greatly to the growth of employment and economic growth around the world.
It also assists in developing creative and innovative solutions to problems that traditional industries face through cross-sectoral innovation, which results in more competitive and vibrant society.
The goal to CBC Nigeria is to empower not just the participating startups but also the startup community across Nigeria.
Eligible Fields:Design,Leisure Activities,Publishing,Fashion,Film, Video & Photography,Software, computer games & electronic publishing (for creative industries),Toys & Games,3D printing maker,Craft & Artisan
Technologies that have been tested and proven to be effective
Mastercard Foundation Creative Business Cup Nigeria
- OrganisationMastercard Foundation
- The country in which you will study
- Studying at school to be a student
- Study course not mentioned
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application DeadlineSeptember 5, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Mastercard Foundation Creative Business Cup Nigeria
- The chance for winning 1 million Nigerians
- Accelerator program
- 5-day enterprise Bootcamp
- Mentoring from a pool international mentors
- Support for businesses
Requirements for Mastercard Foundation Creative Business Cup Nigeria Qualification
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old
- You can become an entrepreneur in the creative industry
- Display creativity and ingenuity
- Think of the potential for business
- Open to all
Suggested Kader Asmal 2022 Scholarship
Interview date process and venue for Mastercard Foundation Creative Business Cup Nigeria
You have to
- Start your own business in the creative industry
- Exhibit creativity and creativity
- Do you have an idea for a the potential for business
September 5, 2022
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Creative Business Cup Nigeria
Are you interested and are you qualified? Go to
Mastercard Foundation on reg.smetoolkit.ng
For more details,visit MF website