Kader Asmal 2022 Scholarship
Application is open for Kader Asmal 2022 Fellowship Programme for interested South African Students to apply.The Program is hosted by Ireland’s world-renowned Higher Education Institutions.
About Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme
The Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity offered to South African students to study at Master’s level in Ireland’s world-renowned Higher Education Institutions.
This flagship programme of the Embassy of Ireland in South Africa is part of the broader Ireland Fellows Programme offered by Ireland’s Department of Foreign Affairs.
The Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme is targeted at early career professionals in South Africa with leadership potential.
The scholarship broadly supports leadership for the Sustainable Development Goals, and supporting the development of women’s leadership capacity and women’s participation in STEM are key priorities.See similar Scholarship opportunity
Benefits of Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme
The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover the following,
- university application fees.
- tuition fees
- examination and other fees
- economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland;
- settling in allowance, book allowance and study allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expense for you only and
- the costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
Eligibility for Kader Asmal 2022 Scholarship
- To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a resident national of South Africa.
- Have a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience (this can include internships and volunteering).
- Hold an honours’ level academic qualification from an accredited and government-recognised higher education institution, with a minimum grade point average of 75% – i.e. a first class honour, or second class honour, grade 1 (in some cases a second class honour grade 2 may be accepted).
- Not already hold a qualification at master’s level or higher. Not currently undertaking a programme at master’s level or higher, or be due to start a programme at master’s level or higher in the academic year 2022/23.
- Be appliying to commence a new course at master’s level in Ireland no sooner than August/September 2023.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership abilities and aspirations, as well as commitment to the achievement of the SDGs within your own country.
- Have identified and selected two relevant courses from the Ireland Fellows Programme Directory of Eligible Programmes.
- Have a clear understanding of the academic and English language proficiencies required for both courses chosen.
- Must not have applied for the Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme on more than one previous occasion.
- Be in a position to take up the Fellowship in the academic year 2022/23.
Summary of Kader Asmal 2022 Scholarship Application
Scholarship Name: Kader Asmal 2022 Scholarship
Hosting University: ireland University
Scholarship coverage:partial funded
Eligible Nationality: South Africans only
Scholarship country: Ireland
Deadline Date : 03-08-2022
How to Apply For Kader Asmal 2022 Scholarship
Applications must be submitted online at Kader Asmal Fellowship Application portal.
The applicants need to register at the website before starting the online application process.
Application Deadline For Kader Asmal 2022 Fellowship Program
Applications must be submitted by 3 August 2022. Any applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
Share this piece of information for others to see.