UWE MSc 2022/23 Scholarship For International Students.
Application is now open for 2022/23 MSc Management Scholarship for International Students University of West England (UWE) in Bristol City.
This is our largest postgraduate course in terms of student numbers, with over 80 students signing up every year. Whatever your background or UG degree subject area, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully perform a management role in a global context.
All organisations need effective leadership, and managers who can demonstrate an awareness of global business issues alongside this will always be sought after by employers. This one-year, full-time MSc in International Management will give you the expertise, knowledge and skills that are required to perform a managerial role in an international organisation.
Whether this is a career change or career enhancement, the course will lift you above other candidates in the jobs market and equip you to go into a wide range of positions, not just nationally but on a global scale.
About University of the West of England (UWE) Bristol City
The University of the West of England (also known as UWE Bristol, or simply UWE) is a public university located near the city of Bristol, United Kingdom. The university has a history dating back to the Merchant Venturers Navigation School which was founded in 1595, with the present institution granted university status in 1992. Its main campus is at Frenchay near Bristol, about 5 miles (8 kilometres) north of the city centre and close to the M32 motorway. UWE Bristol also has campuses at Glenside in north-east Bristol and Bower Ashton, near Ashton Court in south-west Bristol.
Benefits of UWE 2022 MSc Management Scholarship.
- Successful applicants of UWE MSc International Management Scholarship, 2023 get 50% of the tuition fees without tax.
Requirements for UWE 2022 MSc Management Scholarship.
- The candidates applying for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship, 2023 should be classed as overseas for fee purpose.
- The applicants should have a conditional or unconditional offer where equivalent English language or IELTS is the only condition.
- The candidates should be new students to UWE Bristol without any previous UK study.
- The applicants for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship, 2023 should have a first or upper-second class British undergraduate degree or its equivalent.
- The candidates should provide official transcripts at the application time.
- The applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarships.
- The candidates applying for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship, 2023 should cover the points of what they offer to the MSc International Management program and how they would use the MSc International Management after graduation while applying to the MSc program to be considered for the scholarships.
- The document should be saved as Personal Statement for MSc International Management Scholarship and should be uploaded through their UWE welcome portal.
How To Apply For UWE 2022/23 MSc Management Scholarship.
Interested applicants should visit the UWE application portal and apply.
Application Deadline for UWE 2022/23 MSc Management Scholarship
No specific application deadline is set.For this reason, you are to do the needful before the portal is closed.
Share this information for others to get.Click here to view another Scholarship opportunity.