University of Auckland Scholarship 2022 – How to apply
Outstanding postgraduate students who are currently enrolled in a full-time program at the University of Auckland are eligible to apply for the University of Auckland Pacific Postgraduate Scholarships,2022.
The purpose of these scholarships is to aid and encourage these students.
The Grade Point Average (GPA) that you achieved in the qualifying program will be used to evaluate your performance. Your grade point average takes into account all of the classes you have taken.
In order to be considered for admission to the program for which you’re applying, you must have successfully completed a qualifying program within the last two years.
In the event that you completed your qualifying program at an institution that is located outside of New Zealand, we will evaluate the results of your studies and determine how they compare to those offered by the University of Auckland.
About University of Auckland
The University of Auckland is the biggest in the nation, having been established in 1883. It now has over 40,000 students, of whom almost 10,000 graduate each year.
Hosting University/Company: University of Auckland
Degree level: Post graduate
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: New Zealand
Scholarship country: New Zealand
Deadline: Not specified.
University of Auckland Scholarship 2022 – Aim and Benefits
If you are selected as one of the winners of the University of Auckland Pacific Postgraduate Scholarships, 2020, you will receive an award of a tax-free stipend in the amount of $13,655, in addition to the cost of your mandatory fees.
Also Read: New Zealand: Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships 2023
University of Auckland Scholarship 2022 Requirements
• The Auckland Pacific Postgraduate Scholarships,2022 are available to students from the Pacific who are citizens of New Zealand or permanent residents of New Zealand.
• The applicant’s cumulative grade point average from the qualifying program will be included in the evaluation process.
• Students from the Pacific who are nationals or permanent residents of New Zealand and who have earned a grade point average (GPA) of 7.50 or better in their qualifying program from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
• The students are responsible for fulfilling all of the criteria unique to their program in addition to the advancement requirements.
• All applicants will immediately be assessed for a Pacific Postgraduate Scholarship offered by the University of Auckland. It is not necessary to submit a separate application.
How to Apply For University of Auckland Scholarship 2022
Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit an application to the University of Auckland, please visit www.auckland.ac.nz.
It’s quite simple! The University of Auckland Pacific Postgraduate Scholarship is automatically awarded to all students who apply for a seat at the university; no further application is required.
Soon after the reservation of a spot has been confirmed, scholarship offers will be provided. In the event that you are found to satisfy all of the necessary requirements, you will be contacted and asked whether you would want to be considered for the scholarship.
If you want your applications to be taken into consideration for a scholarship, you have to be sure to submit them before the program’s specified deadline.
Visit the official website for more details