New Zealand: Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships 2023
Students from underdeveloped nations may apply for NZ-GRADS, a PhD scholarship that will allow them to study at a New Zealand institution.
About Global Research Alliance (GRA)
The GRA Charter encourages voluntary action to improve collaboration as well as investment in research to minimize agricultural emissions and boost soil carbon sequestration.
It improves their efficiency, productivity, resilience, and adaptive ability, contributing in a sustainable manner to overall mitigation efforts, while also helping satisfy food security goals, which is a win-win situation.
Through the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases, nations are working together to develop strategies to increase agricultural production without simultaneously increasing emissions of greenhouse gases.
Hosting University/Company: Global Research Alliance (GRA)
Degree level: PHD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: Developing Countries
Scholarship country: New Zealand
Deadline: September 30, 2022.
Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships 2023 – Aim and Benefits
For three years (36 months), the scholarship covers:
• Up to $10,000 NZD per year in yearly tuition fees and student levies for New Zealand University undergraduate programs.
• A monthly subvention for living expenses equal to $28,000 New Zealand dollars per year (tax free)
• Coverage for medical expenses of up to $700.00 New Zealand Dollars annually
• Visa expenses capped at $1,000
• Up to six thousand dollars worth of round-trip airfare to New Zealand
• Allowance for books and the thesis of up to $1,500 (one-off)
Also Read: LACC Visiting Research 2023
What are the Benefits?
• You can move to New Zealand with your whole family.
• You will be attending a prestigious university or research organization in New Zealand for your studies.
• You will get hands-on assistance via the many extension activities and networking events that will be held in New Zealand.
• PhD students studying in New Zealand often have unrestricted work privileges, it’s possible that you’ll be allowed to continue working in addition to your studies there.
• Because New Zealand is such a hospitable nation, and because there are procedures in place to assist you and your family in adjusting to life there, you and your family will get assistance when you arrive.
• You will get the opportunity to reside in New Zealand! New Zealand is well-known for its slow-paced way of life, unparalleled emphasis on outdoor activities, and remarkable ability to strike a healthy balance between work and personal life.
We put in a lot of hours, yet we still make time for our loved ones, our friends, and to appreciate the natural world around us.
Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships 2023 Requirements
In order to apply, you need to:
• You must come from a country that the IMF classifies as developing; and
• You must possess either a Master’s degree or the academic equivalent of a bachelor’s degree with honors in one of the following fields: agriculture, soil science, microbiology, genetics, environmental modeling, plant science, environmental chemistry/science, or another field that is closely related to agriculture.
How to Apply For Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships 2023
Are you interested, and do you qualify? To apply, please visit www.enz.govt.nz and proceed to the Global Research Alliance (GRA).
Please check the official website for more information.