UNISA 2023 Scholarship for International Students is organized by The University of South Australia which is offering a number of scholarships to international students commencing Masters/PhD programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Available UNISA 2023 Scholarship for International Students
The University of South Australia offers so many Scholarship, see the list below;
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships: 31st August 2022
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS): 31st August 2022
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS): Rolling
In this article we would be considering only two of the above mentioned Scholarship.
Research Training Program
On the first one which is research training program is fully funded by the Government of Australia for International student who want to go for their masters or PhD.
The Scholarship is given base on merit, that is base on your academic performance in your last degree.
You will also be considered for.this Scholarship if you have research potentials.
The Scholarship by the government will cover both your student or international student health care and your complete tuition fee.
You will equally be paid some money for living expenses but you won’t be given travel expenses, that one is on your head.
To be eligible for this Scholarship, see the requirements below
- Scholarships are available to support students enrolling in areas of research concentration and research strength.
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
The Scholarship is offers the sum of $28,000 to students who won the Scholarship and will last for 3 years.
To apply for the Scholarship, Click on APPLY
University President’s Scholarships
The Second Scholarship from the Scholarship you should consider applying for is The Presidential Scholarship.
The University presidential Scholarship is awarded to students base on their academic performance in the past degree.
It will be fully sponsored by the University of south Australia which is in charge of their tuition fees and feeding.
Allowance or monthly stipends will also be provided and made available to the candidates of this Scholarship.
The presidential Scholarship will also take care of the students health care funding.
The minimum RTP Stipend base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
In all the things that will be offered to you, they will take cover of your travel expenses.
To be eligible for this Scholarship, you have to meet the following requirements.
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records,
- You must be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree.
- UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
The amout that will be made available for lucky persons is $28,092 per year
If you want to apply for this Scholarship, you will also go to the official website of University of South Australia to start.
For more information about UNISA 2022 Scholarship, Check their official website.