Mest Africa 2022 challenge is here again and all tech lovers should be ready to experience the best of Innovation and creativity.
The tech industry is very large and a lot of young builder and innovators have not reallly been noticed and that is one of the goals of this company.
As a young tech start up from Africa, this is a great opportunity for you to be part of the best challenge that will change your life.
The countries that are to participate In this competition are start ups from Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya and Senegal.
For you to be selected for this challenge, you have to first contest in your various countries, the two winners from each country will be assembled in Ghana for the final rounds of the Competition.
The winner for this Competition will be allowed to go home with a huge sum of $50,000
The competition has received thousands of applications from around the continent since its inception. It has spotlighted and impacted the growth of winning startups such as Tanzania’s Kilimo Fresh, Ghana’s OZE, South Africa’s Snode Technologies, Kenya’s Waya Waya, and Nigeria’s Accounteer.
ABOUT MEST AFRICA
MEST is an Africa-wide technology entrepreneur training program, internal seed fund, and network of hubs offering incubation for technology startups in Africa.
For young aspiring and established African entrepreneurs, MEST Africa provides the skills, mindset, and experiences to build a globally successful tech company.
Beyond tech and entrepreneurial skills training, MEST Africa provides a real-world advantage to entrepreneurs through funding, business incubation, and access to a global tech network.
With MEST you can get the opportunity to launch your technology business with seed funding between $50k-$250k, incubation, and access to a global tech community.
- Host Country: Ghana
- Host Company: MEST Africa
- Eligible: Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa and Senegal
- Category: Enterprenuer
- Duration: Unspecified
- Application: Now Open
Requirements for Mest Africa 2022 Challenge
Grabbing this opportunity is good especially for tech lovers and young start ups in Africa.
If your really interested in this opportunity and would want to apply, you have to first look and study the requirements for this because not meeting up with the requirements will lead to your disqualification or not being accepted into the program.
- Pre-seed or seed-stage (have raised $100k total or less cumulatively since inception)
- Currently generating revenue
- Can demonstrate traction in one or more of the five MAC Markets (Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Senegal)
- Has been in operation for 2 years or less
- Tech-enabled (software company)
- Industry agnostic
- Any business model (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G etc)
Benefit of Mest Africa 2022 Challenge
- Funding of up to $50,000
- Perk prizes from MEST Strategic Partners
- Global visibility
- Build your networks
- Professional coaching
- Mentorship from experts
- Join the global MEST Community for lifetime benefits
How to Apply for Mest Africa 2022 Challenge
Entries will be accepted till 30th August 2022 through the competition’s online application portal.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
- You can be disqualified if any of the information you provided is false.