Meteorology PhD 2022 Scholarship for International Students
Application is open for post graduate Scholarship at University of Reading, UK.
The University of Reading’s Department of Meteorology is elated to announce the Department of Meteorology PhD Scholarship for international and domestic Student’s.
Applications for this scholarship are to be made for the academic year 2022/23 session.See similar Scholarship opportunity
About University of Reading Uk
The University of Reading, ranked 28th place among UK universities and 229th in the world, is a public university in the United Kingdom.
It is a strong university internationally committed to addressing global problems through our teaching, research, and partnerships.
Why study at the University of Reading
The University of Reading is one of the best research universities in the UK, recognized for its teaching and learning quality.
The university is highly committed to continuing innovation and investment in the future of its students.
They are taught and trained under first-class supervision from leading experts in their research area.
Benefits of Meteorology PhD Scholarship.
The domestic and international PhD candidates selected by the University of Reading will be provided a sum of £1,000 and £3,000 per year. Part-time students may also be considered and will be offered the following.
Eligibility for Meteorology PhD Scholarship.
All students from across the world can apply.
- The applicants can apply for PhD in Atmosphere, Oceans and Climate or PhD in Space Weather and Solar-Terrestrial Physics at the Department of Meteorology at the University of Reading.
Eligibility Criteria for Meteorology PhD Scholarship.
To be eligible for this Scholarship,the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funding or have a studentship/scholarship that does not provide sufficient funding for the student’s entire tuition fee and their reasonable living costs.
- The applicants must have a formal PhD offer of admission from the University of Reading, including meeting the language requirements specified by the School upon entry.
Admission Requirements for Meteorology PhD Scholarship
The applicants must have either a 1st or upper 2nd class degree, or a master’s with Distinction or Merit, in physics, mathematics, or a closely related physical or environmental science.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- The applicants must be starting their PhD study between 1 January 2022 and 31 August 2023.
Summary of Meteorology PhD Scholarship
Host University : University of Reading
Course Level: PhD
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International and Domestic
The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
How to Apply for Meteorology PhD Scholarship
Admission applications at Reading must be submitted via its application portal.
To apply for the scholarship, in the ‘Scholarships applied for’ box that appears within the Funding Section of the online application, please quote “Reading Department of Meteorology PhD Scholarships” for the application to be considered.
Supporting Documents for this Scholarship application includes the following,
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students)
Application Deadline For Meteorology PhD Scholarship
There is no application deadline set for this application,applications are currently ongoing.
Applications received will be considered and assessed throughout the year by the Department of Meteorology PhD admissions tutor