Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation 2022 Scholarship for Undergraduate and Higher National Diploma Students
The non governmental organization Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF), as part of its societal responsibility as taken this upon itself as a call of duty to promote educational activities in the Northern region of the country Nigeria, part of which includes providing financial support for 200 eligible undergraduates and Higher National Diploma Students of Northern Nigeria origin in accredited public universities and polytechnics spread across various states in the country Nigeria.
ABOUT SIR AHMADU BELLO MEMORIAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
For the records, The Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation is a legally recognized body operating under the Judiciary of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Ever since it was birthed to, the Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation scholarship scheme can boast of achieving greater exploits all thanks to its ever reliable Board of Trustees & Advisory Council, alongside a recognizable Management team.
VALUABLE BENEFITS OF THE SIR AHMADU BELLO MEMORIAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The following are what has been aimed by this non governmental organization The sir Ahmadu Bello memories foundation to be beneficial to undergraduates from the Northern region of the country
- A scholarship scheme for successfully picked candidate which covers for the duration of that particular academic session, while on the other hand getting automatically renewed based on factors such as candidates still maintaining their minimum “CGPA equivalent of Second Class Lower Division” for university students and “Upper Credit” for polytechnics students.
Applications being thrown open to suitably qualified candidate’s so as long as they bear a state of origin which falls under the list of states in the northern region of the country in addition to having gained admission into 100 level UTME or Direct Entry) for Degree and HND 1 programme in the 2020 / 2021 academic session and Having commenced studies as well.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SIR AHMADU BELLO MEMORIAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
For candidates to be deemed qualified, they must have been admitted into any recognizable tertiary institution of science and technology both public universities and polytechnics; this aforementioned here is considered the basics.
More Information on sir ahmadu bello memorial foundation scholarship
The following eligibility Criteria are expected to be met by candidates before being considered to be enrolled into this scholarship scheme
- Evidence of offer of admission into any recognizable public university or polytechnic while also meeting the minimum requirement for being enrolled into such tertiary institution, likewise the department or faculty interchangeably.
- Candidate’s must have bagged a minimum of 5 Credits in their respective “O”level results most importantly in English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Candidate’s must bear a state of origin of any of the 19 states of Northern Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory.
- Candidate’s must be less than the age of 25 as of the date of entry into the university or polytechnic
Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation 2022 Scholarship
Having met the above eligibility criteria and requirements, interested candidates can then further their application by providing the following documents
This is how to qualify for the sir ahmadu bello memorial foundation scholarship
. 3 passport photographs (each measuring 2 inches x 2 inches)
. Certificate of State of Origin/Indigenization
. Birth Certificate
. JAMB Certificate
. JAMB examination result
. Original copy of admission letter from JAMB and the Institution
. Evidence of fees payment and faculty/departmental registration
. Valid Student Identification card
. WAEC or NECO senior secondary school examination result(s)
. Semester result(s)
. A letter of reference from a Community leader
. Completed Parent/Guardian Attestation Form B
. Personal Contact details (including email address)
. Contact details of Next of Kin (including email address).
Memorial Foundation 2022 Scholarship for Undergraduate
After making the provision of the following documents listed above available, the next line of action by Interested applicants and qualified candidates is to forward the above listed documents to: [email protected] while awaiting the response and feedback of the foundation.