The citadel of learning Edo State Polytechnic originally known as Edo State Institute of Technology and Management has announced the commencement of the sales of its post UTME application form for the scheduled 2022/2023 calendar year. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
In the disclosure made known by the management of the institute, they noted that Applications have been thrown open for suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission within the four walls of the institute of the Edo State Polytechnic to pursue after a degree programmes ahead of the 2022/2023 academic session.
EDO STATE POLY UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
According to the management of the institute, below are a list of courses prospective applicants can pursue after to bag a degree.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
1. Elect/Elect Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Production/Mechanical Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
7. Welding & Fabrication
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Computer Science
2. Science Laboratory Technology
3. Pharmaceutical Technology
4. Food Science Technology
6. Agric Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
2. Business Administration
3. Banking and Finance
4. Office Technology Management
6. Public Administration
7. Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1. Surveying & Geo-informatics
2. Estate Management
3. Urban and Regional Planning
4. Building Technology
5. Quantity Survey
EDO STATE POLY POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
The Edo state polytechnic post utme qualification status quota expects:
1. prospective applicants to have attained at least Five Credit level Passes in their respective O level results either through SSCE, G.C.E or NBTE at not more than two sittings most importantly in subjects like Mathematics and English Language.
2. Applicants are also expected to have met the required cut-off mark in this current UTME
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDO STATE POLY POST UTME FORM
For a start, applicants are obliged to make a one time payment of the sum of N2,000 which has been deemed non refundable by the management of the institute, after which the following steps are to be adhered to:
- Applicants are to log on to the official portal of the institute here then Click on Apply for Admission to begin
- Provide their correct and relevant data in the course of registration most importantly their full name alongside their Email Address and Phone Number.
- Upload a Recent their passport photograph to finalize and complete registration before submitting application.
- Finally print out their application form which is to accompany them to the examination venue as prescribed by the management of the institute.
Application date lasts until the 6th day of the month of June before it finally closes after the 0periods of grace.