In the climax of its internship programmes, which saw its first and second batches of the mentorship programme, producing over forty successful mentees who has been deemed as beneficiaries having sealed admission into any top-ranking colleges in the United States of America, Europe, the United Kingdom, etc.
The Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board in his recent disclosure noted that it has began making plans for a third batch of the mentorship programme that has always being aimed at assisting candidates in securing admission to universities of their choice abroad.
The following eligibility requirements are expected to be met by candidates for them to be seemed qualified to be enrolled in this particular scholarship internship programme
1. Applicants who must be Graduates must be an indigene of Enugu State looking forward to furthering their education in the United States or Europe.
2. They must possess a first-class degree certificate to be enrolled straight away into this internship programme
3. Graduates with a GRE score of 300 or above, a TOEFL score of 90 or above, or an IELTS score of 7.0 or above.
4. Graduates with CGPA between 2.1 and 2.2 are also up for consideration only if they can get the aforementioned exam scores.
5. They must also have at bay an authentic Local Government Area identification letter from their LGA of origin.
Other considerable factors includes:
1. Active participation in Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board training programmes.
2. Outstanding performance in tests and examinations.
Documents considered as a necessity includes:
1. Provision of publications, transcript and conferences
2. LGA identification letters
According to the management of the Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board, a schedule has been made for the workshop/screening and selection exercise, Details are as follows
July 9, 2022
Nike Lake Resorts Hotel, Enugu.
All previous mentees who have not received an international scholarship should attend this programme to reaffirm their commitment.