Important Dates To Note
IJMB 2015/2016 Registration Is On
IJMB Closing Date
Without mincing words, IJMB Registration for 2015/2016 will commence by December 1, 2015. of which lectures will starts between March 15th and April 6th of 2015 and it will run through to February 2016.
Yearly, IJMB final examination is always February, the result will be out late April or early May every year, so that students can apply to the universities of their choice the same year they obtain their result. The minimum points students can use to gain admission into Nigerian universities that accept IJMB is 5 points, few universities accept4 points though, into some courses. IJMB is a programme being moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Interested candidates, are meant to print the IJMB form out, so that they can can fill, then send it to our email at [email protected] with the teller-copy of which candidates used to pay for the application form
IJMB results expires after 7 years, and candidates
that passed the exam, buy D.E form and they write the post UTME of the university they which to study their various courses, and once they make it, from there they should be waiting for their names to come out from the Direct Entry form list of the university. The admission is going to be into 200 level and not 100 level any longer. At the same time, you can write JAMB the same year while also using your IJMB result to seek admission, into different university.
With IJMB, students still have the opportunity to choose first choice, second choice university unlike JAMB. And you can apply to 4 universities by buying 2 direct entry forms.
Please check the current IJMB school fees
I believe you have questions, please read ALL the IJMB frequently Asked Questions Check our address
IJMB Closing Date?
Still have questions? Please ONLY call these numbers 08105087367 or 08111357171.
Take NOTE: IJMB doesn’t have an official website yet, any website, individuals, groups of people claiming to run an official IJMB website, is a fraud. And you are advised against such people. So many questionable websites have been set up in the last few months.
How To Apply For IJMB Below
0. Before you make payment. See that you are interested in available IJMB centres today to avoid wasting your money.( https://ijmb.com.ng/registration-fees )
1. Pay for your registration fee( http://tiny.cc/ijmbform )
2. Fill the form ( https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration )
3. Confirm your email by clicking on the verification link sent to your email address.
4. When you click on the confirmation link on your email inbox, you will be redirected to the page where you will select your centre and method of payment
5. Do that (select your preferred study centre and method of payment, if you have paid select any other method except Online payment if you have not paid, select Online payment to pay with your ATM card via paystack)
6. Then we will confirm your payment by activating your portal( for quick resolving, upload your payment evidence, screenshot, teller, are all accepted)
7. After that you will be redirected to fill the parent/guardian form
8. Then you will receive your admission letter to your email and will also be available on your IJMB portal to be downloaded and view anytime.
9. Then within 2 weeks, pay your acceptance
10. Then resume to your centre from 12th of July to commence lecture
11.When resuming bring along at least 50% of your centre fee