IJMB examination timetable for the 2014/2015 session has been released. The IJMB exam will start by January 20th of 2015. The first course is Biology Practical for Biology students and Government 1 for Art and Humanity students that same 20th. Students are advise to get the complete timetable from their various coordinator’s (HOD) of their respective departments. We hope that once the examination start on that 20th, the result will be released of the month of April 2015.
After the result have been released, the concerned students need to buy D.E form (Direct Entry) from JAMB website, their various offices or accredited Nigerian banks and fill their choice universities…you have the opportunity of choosing two universities per direct entry, and you can buy two direct entry forms -that means four universities. Do take note, that IJMB result doesn’t expire anymore, that is one of the reason you need to
work hard (read hard) to get as many points as possible out of the 16 maximum points you can get.
We will post the complete timetable here as soon as we can so that students can print it out anytime they need it.
Remember, the IJMB registration for the 2015/2016 of IJMB
will officially start by December 01 2014, some couples of days to come, we advise interested students to register as early as possible, registration will automatically stop when we reach the 1,500 slots.
Steps In Applying For IJMB Program
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to email@example.com
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by Februay every year. You can see the break down of the fees at IJMB programme fee
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
IJMB Helplines: 08105087367, 08111357171