Harding International Scholarships 2022
The University of Birmingham will on 1/10/2022 start receiving applications for 2022-2023 Harding International Legal Scholarshipr.Interested International Student’s that meet the requirements for this Scholarship are encouraged to apply when the online portal opens.See similar Scholarship opportunity here
About The University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is a public research university in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
The university is ranked 90th in the QS World University Rankings 2022 and holds a mission to impart world-class research and outstanding global education.
Why choose to study at the University of Birmingham?
The University of Birmingham strives to increase the volume and quality of its research to make an even more significant difference to the world around. The research of the University of Birmingham provides innovative solutions to the challenges faced across the globe
Award Description at the University of Birmingham
For 2022 entry Birmingham Law School are offering £5,000 scholarships to international/EU students on the LLM programme.
Before applying to the Harding International Legal Scholarship, you must have completed an application to study the LLM at our Birmingham campus.
You should apply for an LLM via the relevant pathway course page on the Birmingham LLM section of the website.
Benefits Harding International Scholarship
- The University of Birmingham will award the successfully selected candidates a sum of £5,000 towards the cost of pursuing an LLM degree study.
- Recipients of the Harding International Legal Scholarship are offered a tailored package to support professional and personal development:
- £5,000 financial scholarship as a fee waiver.An introductory meeting with Birmingham Law School Staff
- Professional profile on the Birmingham Law School webpages.
- Membership of the Birmingham Law Society
Eligibility Criteria for Harding International Scholarships.
- To be eligible for this Scholarship, applicants,
- Must be an International applicant
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Applying to the LLM at our Birmingham campus:
- Initially made an application to study the LLM programme.
- You should have applied for an LLM via the relevant pathway course page on the Birmingham LLM section of the website and be planning to study at the Birmingham campus in Edgbaston.
Summary Harding International Scholarships 2022
University of Birmingham
Course Level: Master
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the
Level of study:Postgraduate taught masters
Nationality:EU, Overseas (Non-EU)
Opening date: 1/10/2022.
How to apply for Harding International Scholarship
In order to apply, you must have completed an application to study. You will then need to complete our online application form. Your application must also be supported by two references.
For detailed advice and to complete the online application form, please visit our College of Arts and Law scholarships how to apply page.
Share this piece of information for others to see.