Future Women’s Business School’s Joint Green Technology and Agritechnology Programme is funded by the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub and aims to encourage young entrepreneurs to start up their businesses and to improve their communities.
Similar Posts: It is aimed at women entrepreneurs who have green technology and agriculture ideas or a startup that wants to use technology to improve their business.
Are Nigerian women interested in establishing a sustainable agritechnology or green technology business?
UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme 2022
Type: Entrepreneurs, GreenTech and AgriTech Programme
Organisation: Future Female Business School
Country to study- Nigeria/Uk
State of Origin: Nil
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme Details
The programme is intended for female entrepreneurs with an AgriTech or GreenTech idea or an early-stage company.
It will provide them with the opportunity to learn and use technology to help bring their business to life.
Are you a Nigerian female entrepreneur seeking to build the next great GreenTech or AgriTech venture?
Are you passionate about sustainability and technology? Do you want to create a business that has a positive social impact in your community?
This programme is for YOU! This program is designed to give you clarity, vision, and the ability focus on the right strategies that will help build your tech-enabled dream enterprise.
Aims and benefits of Future Females AgriTech and GreenTech Business School Programme
Entrepreneurs will be able to access actionable content, weekly coaching sessions and masterclasses with industry professionals throughout the duration of this programme. These are all designed to help increase their ability to scale and to become more sustainable.
Qualifications required for future females business school greentech and agritech programme qualification
Applicants MUST be based in Nigeria- The business MUST be a GreenTech OR AgriTech business that solves a problem- The business MUST impact respective communities/industriesQualifying startups include:
- Waste Management
- Generation of power and other energy
- Green Construction
- Water management (harvesting water, filtering/treatment and metering)
- Organic produce & retail
- Circular economy
- Beauty, fashion and cleaning products that are environmentally friendly
- Recycle furniture
- For food plant nursery and similar industries.
- Farmer’s markets, both online and in your community
- Organic produce & retail
- Green Packaging for agricultural products
- Integrative medicine (Herbal/plant based remedy)
- Food forests and permaculture
- Conservation Agriculture (CA).
- LED containerised farming
- Rooftop gardening and vertical farming
- Harnessing and Harvesting Rainwater
- Drones/robots used for aerial images and GPS technology
- Sensors for moisture and temperature
- Farming with fungus
- Algorithmic agriculture
- Food preservation and value addition
How to apply for Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme
All Details On How To Apply Are Available Here