The Pan African University Scholarship 2022 is a program under the head of states of the African Union (AU).
An organization which is focused on taking Africa to the world and making it stand out ad the best.
This is a continental University Network whose mission is to provide good Postgraduate education for African students.
The program is aimed at achieving a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
This Scholarship is a postgraduate Scholarship which means it is for Masters and PhD Scholarship.
- Category: Post Graduate Studies
- Organization: Pan African University
- School of Study: Unknown
- Host country: Unknown
- Eligible Country: All African Countries.
- Application open: now Open
- Deadline: September 15, 2022
Requirements for the Pan African University Scholarship 2022
If you want to apply for this Scholarship, you should satisfy the following conditions.
The following conditions must be met if your going for your masters Degree for the Pan African University Scholarship 2020
- The maximum of your age is 30 years for the Male and 35 years for female applicants
- You should have a passport or National Identity Card, you should provide the personal details page.
- Have a clear colored passport size photograph
- Your Full CVS
- You should have a degree from a recognized university with at least second class upper division or it’s equivalent in a good field.
- You should have a good copy I’d relevant certifications from high school down to university
- Have a recommendation letter from one if your University Lecturers
- Names of 3 reference from your university lecturer, it should include their names, email and WhatsApp number
For those who want to go for a PhD Degree, these are the conditions you must Meet before you will be qualified.
- The age bracket for the guys is 35 years while that of the girls or women is 40 years
- You should have a masters degree on any relevant field from Pan African University or any other recognized international University
- Your passport or National I.D Card showing your pages of your personal details.
- A colored passport that is clear and having 2cm×2cm
- Have a complete Details of your Cv
- A recommendation letter from at least two professors
- You should also provide a 3 to 4 pages research concept note having any of the following: Objective, research Questions, significance of the research and a good title.
- Get a reference from 3 university Lecturers. The reference should have their names, address and WhatsApp number.
- A written or oral examination might be required after pre-selection have been made
- For those having masters on interpretation and translation are required to have good knowledge of at least two African languages used in the African Union.
When all these have been confirmed then your one step ahead.
How to apply for Pan African University Scholarship 2022
When you have met up with all the conditions, the next is to do the official application.
To start, kindly go to Pan African University(PAU) on www.au.pau.org
After you have registered, you submit it at https://www.au.pau.org/submission/
To can follow the steps below to register.
- Read the Terms and Conditions then click on Register
- Enter a username and email
- Check your email for confirmation
- Enter a password
- Registration completed
- Login with the details you provided
- Go to application section
- Input all your data then click save
- When don reviewing, click on Finish and your good to go