Information reaching us right about this moment is that the citadel of learning Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been commenced for sales. Below are easy to understand guidelines of how prospective candidates can tender their application in this institute.
According to the management of this institution of learning the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI), they disclosed that the institute had begun the sales of its post UTME form for admission for prospective candidates looking forward to pursue after a egree into its various undergraduate programmes which has already been outlined for the 2021/2022 academic calendar year.
For the records, this particular inatitute of learning Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has been commissioned and duly recognized by the National Universities Commission few months ago in the year 2020, corroborating the institute with The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the National Youth Service Corp theteby making it a Nigerian approved universities.
BOUESTI UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
According to the management of the institute, the following undergraduate programmes to be outlined below are being made available by this particular institute of learning so as to afford prospective candidates the opportunity of pursuing after a degree in them within the four cornered walls of the university.
Though it is also worthy to call to the attention of prospective candidates, that they ha been charged by the management of the institute to keep a close eye on the JAMB Subject Combinations for the courses listed below HERE, while on the other hand, Mathematica and English language have been deemed of utmost importance for candidates to get at least a credit score in them.
Below are the list of the undergraduate programmed:
02. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
04. BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
05. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
06. BUSINESS EDUCATION
07. CIVIL ENGINEERING
08. COMPUTER SCIENCE
09. CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
11. EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
12. EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
13. EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS
14. EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
15. EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
16. EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
17. EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
18. EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE:
19. EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
20. EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
21. EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
22. EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
23. EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
24. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
26. ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
27. ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
28. FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
30. GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
31. HEALTH EDUCATION
32. HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
33. HUMAN KINETICS
34. INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
35. INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS:
36. INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
37. MASS COMMUNICATION
40. OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
41. PEACE AND CONFLICT STUDIES
42. PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
43. PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
44. POLITICAL SCIENCE AND DIPLOMACY
45. SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
46. THEATRE ARTS
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOUESTI POST UTME FORM
Having gone thro each and every undergraduate programmes outlined above, candidates by now should have in mind that particular course they desire to pursue a degree for which calls for them to tender their application for the institute 2021/2022 Post UTME application form.
To get started, the following guidelines must be strictly adhered to:
1. With their Internet enabled device, prospective candidates are to log on to the official University website at bouesti.edu.ng
2. Click on Apply for Admission tap of which they would be prompted to Sign-up page to create an account as a new user where they would also be required and fill in their correct and exact data.
2. After successfully signing-up, they are to login into their account with the use of their registered email address and password to have a unique dashboard of theirs.
3. Next!, they are to click on “POST UTME APPLICATION”, tab of which they would be expected to make their paymen and get verified.
4. Finally, they are to submit their application and then proceed to Print a copy of the completed application.
Other additional information includes
1. Candidates are to keep close tabs on their dashboard for updates on their admission status.
2. Application fee Still stands at Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
3. Candidates are to upload their WAEC/SSCE or its equivalent result to the JAMB Portal whenever they’re being called upon to do such.
4. Candidates are to ensure strict adherences to the UTME subject combinations as being proscribed by the institutes and its departments within.
Deadline: August 3, 2022