Ekiti State University popularly known as EKSU has commenced the sales of its post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic calendar year according to the disclosure made known by the management of the institute who also went ahead to note that prospective candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME could also apply regardless of whether they pick EKSU as their first choice or not.
The statments reads “This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the online screening exercise has commenced”
“The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concessions to its pre- degree students in keeping with senate approval”
“EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise will commence from 29th November 2021 (please, note that there will be no examination). Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released”
EKSU Post UTME / DE SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
1. Candidates must score at least 160 and above in the last UTME while for Law , Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) are 250, 220 and
250 respectively in that particular order.
- Candidates are also expected to possess at least five (5) credit passes in their O level result at not more than two sittings most importantly in Mathematics and English language and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
It is also worthy to note that there would be no admission made available for any candidate who took no part in the screening exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING
- Prospective candidates with their Internet enabled device are to log on to the official website of the school eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng to access the application portal.
- Create their profile on the application portal by providing their correct details a data.
3. On the completion of that, candidates are to log in with their registered email and their already created password to access their unique dashboard
- On their dashboard, candidates can then proceed to make their payment for the application form via renitl Successful payment, the application form before Uploading O’Level result with their passport photograph attached.
Just as we aforementioned earlier, there would be no admission slot made available for any candidates who Took no part in the screening exercise.
For Direct Entry candidates, they have been duly directed to forward their Transcripts to the management of EKSU via this male address a[email protected] on
Deadline: July 31, 2022