Women Deliver Hybrid Conference 2023
Applications are now open for women Deliver 2023 Hybrid Conference Scholarship in Rwanda(Fully funded).
This conference provides women with an unparalleled opportunity for gender diversity across the world.
Organizers gather around a broad range of advocacy groups to build a collective effort to support girls across their interrelated identities.
In order for the organization’s mission and vision to be a positive and inclusive movement we need to mobilize our collective strengths for the benefit of all and we must make the change.
Women Deliver Hybrid Conference (WD2023) Scholarship Program
- Type: Training
- Organisation: Women Deliver
- Country to study: Rwanda
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Women
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2022
The scholarship program we offer, open to all who would like to go to WD2023 in person or online offers financial aid to those who otherwise be unable to afford the costs of taking part in the Conference.
Applications for on-site or virtual scholarship opportunities will be accepted until the 1st of October, 2022.
Applications are accepted for submission in English, French, and Spanish.
Aim and Benefits of Women Deliver Hybrid Conference (WD2023) Scholarship Program
- Economy Airfare,
- Registration Fee,
- The Hotel (days of the conference only)
- For Diem (days of the conference only),
- Ground transportation (days of the conference only),
- Visa Reimbursement,
- Health Insurance.
After acceptance, recipients of scholarships must agree to fulfill the following obligations.
- Take part in an online training in advocacy and communication in 2023’s spring.
- Conduct at minimum one policy dialogue after-conference in your home country
- Get a visa at least 3 months before the conference (Canada permits applications for six months prior to the conference)
- Attend the conference fully (on-site attendance for the entire duration)
- Respond quickly to inquiries for information from the organizers
How To Apply For The Women Deliver Hybrid Conference
Are you interested and are you qualified? Go to
Women Deliver on wd2023-conference.org
- What knowledge, skills or experiences do want to acquire through attending WD2023? (max. 150 words)
- Could you give us three specific examples of activities you’re currently pursuing to help address problems that affect women and girls? (e.g., professional, academic, or volunteer projects) (max. 150 words)
- What do you think you can do to effectively engage with your local government or community following your attendance at the Conference? What can you do to apply what you learn from WD2023 to your job? (max. 150 words)
Suggested ASU 2022 Scholarship for Undergraduates
The applications will be evaluated through the WD2023 Advisory Group and Women Deliver Staff. Deliver Women Deliver will notify the selected recipients of their scholarship before the end of January 2023.
After acceptance, recipients of scholarships must agree to the following:
- Participate actively throughout the entire period of Conference.
- Adhere to the Conference Code of Conduct.
- Participate in sharing the knowledge gained from the WD2023 conference as well as Global Dialogue with community members by using a method of your choice (e.g. hosting an event, creating a blog, posting tweets on social networks, making videos, etc.) and provide a report with Women Deliver by the end of 2023.
For more details, visit Women Deliver website.