University of Westminster Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is here again and time there are ready to accept application into the 2022/2023 academic year.
This Scholarship is provided to help students who been granted discretionary leave or remains by the home office. The Scholarship selection is based on financial need and merit of the application.
Westminster Undergraduate Scholarship is one of the best ways the university is contributing to the development of education and eradication of illiteracy in the country.
They have the believe that even if you don’t have money, you should have a good education.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Company: University of Westminster
- Duration: Years of Study
- Course of Study: Varies
- School of study: Westminster University
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Yearly £6000 paid.
- Application: Now open
- Deadline: August 19, 2022
Requirement for University of Westminster Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- You must hold a September 2022 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- You must have been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR) by the Home Office; this must be the sole reason why you do not qualify for student funding or home fee status.
- You must be under 25 years of age when you begin your degree.
- You must currently be living in the UK.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already have an Honors degree.
Benefit of University of Westminster Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
On yearly basis, Westminster University provide some Scholarship for some students who can’t afford to pay some of the school expenses.
The Scholarship is suppose to cover your tuition fee and also provide you some maintenance cash to keep you going in the institution.
£6,000 is paid yearly to the student to keep them going, for the first year of their school, they will be paid in full but the following year it will be paid two times, one by October which will be 50% while the other 50% will be paid by February.
It will be paid into the provided bank account of the candidate or awardeee. The award or funds will not Ben given to any student who is on a repeat year or a placement/sandwich year.
Accommodation For Students
Whether you’re joining the University of Westminster soon or studying here already, the Student Accommodation Team offers help and advice on finding a suitable place to live.
If you enter the university, you should be ready to study of the courses listed below.
- Architecture and interior design
- Biomedical Science
- Business Management
- Counseling and Psychology
- Planning, housing and urban Design
- Transport and logistics.
How to Apply for University of Westminster Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
You will be required to download application form from the official website of the school, after feeling the University, the next thing you need to do is to fill it and attach to it the supporting documents as pdf and submit [email protected]
Have it in mind that your only allowed to submit one email, that one mail should contain all your document as a pdf file because the second email will not be attended to.
For more details visit University of Westminster website.