For those who are interested and eligible, the prestigious Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are currently available for admission in the spring of 2023.
The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are provided as full scholarships to help students with the cost of their education. In addition, recipients may be eligible to receive an alluring annual stipend of up to $39,205. (AED 144,000).
Successful international students further receive funding for travel to international research conferences and assistance with mobilization and demobilization.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: UAE
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $39,205 Annual Stipends
- Airfare Tickets
- Deadline: October 23, 2022
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Details:
There are several scholarships available for international graduate students at the University including KU Medical Scholarship for Expatriates, Master Research Teaching Scholarships (MRTS), Combined Master/Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (CMDRTS), and Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (DRTS). These scholarships provide full funding for international students enrolled in eligible programmes.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Requirements:
To be considered for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international student admitted to study a full-time eligible course at the University.
- Have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate great academic and research abilities.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Medical insurance coverage for students sponsored by Khalifa University (student visa), as per the University’s rules and regulations.
- Support to attend international research conferences, subject to approval.
- Mobilization and demobilization flight assistance for overseas international students.
- Free University accommodation for the student only (or accommodation assistance of AED 2,000 per month only if University accommodation is not available for the eligible student, as per the University’s rules and regulations).
- Monthly stipend:
- During MSc: AED 8,000
- During PhD: AED 12,000
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Required Documents
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate (as applicable).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale. English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report.
- Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport.
- International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
Please note that incomplete applications may not be considered. Accepted applicants must submit all of their official documents before they register for classes.
All documents received by the University are the property of Khalifa University of Science and Technology and will not be returned.