IJMB Form For the 2022
IJMB Form 2022 is the form you fill on the IJMB portal for your official registration into the program. IJMB Registration is filling and is about 3 sages.
The first stage is where you fill in your personal details.
The second stage is where you select your preferred study center among all available centers in Nigeria and also make your payment (though you most times advise to make the payment before you fill in your personal details.
The third stage is where you fill parent/guardian form
The fourth page is where you fill in your previous academic details and previous academic results
The last stage is when you receive your admission letter. .
How To Apply For IJMB Programme
Fill the IJMB form below to apply for the programme, but if you do not see the form at all, that means it has closed. You can check when is IJMB form closing or when is IJMB registration form closing date for the ongoing registration to be assured if the form is still on
Check all about IJMB in full details
Check our addresses
Check each university requirement for IJMB admission
Check IJMB admission procedure
Check IJMB Ilorin Centre
Check IJMB registration
CLICK HERE TO EITHER FILL THE FORM BEFORE YOU PRINT IT OUT OR YOU CAN PRINT IT OUT BEFORE FILLING IT
Steps In Applying For IJMB Programme
1.The first step is to fill the form below after you have your registration fee on your ATM or you have paid the account details below
2. Then visit your email to click on the confirmation sent to you
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3. Select your centre and select the method of payment, Make your payment if you have done so in step 2.
4. Upload payment evidence if you do not pay online. If you do, you don’t need to upload payment evidence. Upload Evidence of payment here
5. Once your payment is approved then you will proceed to fill the Parents/guardian form with your previous academic records
6. Your admission letter is sent within 3 hours after you completely fill the form and if you pay online using your ATM details admission letter is sent automatically.
7. Two weeks after you received your admission letter, you are expected to pay your acceptance fee . Then resume to your chosen study centre you see on your admission letter
The study centres and their fees are shown to you during registration and of which you will select your preferred one and the is the one to be sent to you.
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #188,000 to #258,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by February every year. You can see the breakdown of the fees at IJMB programme fee
For more enquiries please call, IJMB Helplines on 08105087367 or 08111357171