IJMB Registration 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 Form Instruction, 100% Online
The IJMB registration 2023 academic session procedure to register for both 2022/2023 and the 2023/2024 academic session. This is the instruction for the IJMB registration 2023/2024.
We are pleased to announce to you that registration is now 100% online for the IJMB 2022/2023 and the 2023/2024 registration online. Follow the procedure to register for the IJMB registration 2023.
Read Also: Things To Bring While Going For JAMB Exam
IJMB registration 2023 instruction
You don’t need to go to the cyber cafe for anything you don’t have to scan anything payment is also online unless if you are using the bank deposit method. The IJMB registration takes about 40 minutes to complete everything
Fill the first stage, and then a link will be sent to you on your email
(So make sure you are having a working email address and are able to sign in to E-mail addresses)
Your passport will be uploaded when we need it
IJMB 2022 and IJMB 2023 application form
While you are registering for IJMB, you will be able to select your preferred centre out of the available 22 centres closer to you
You will be able to select how you want to pay by Transfer, ATM, USSD code all payment method is accepted
IJMB fee is between #190k to #255,000 all bank charges inclusive
IJMB registration fee is #8,500 plus bank charge of #100
Acceptance/clearance fee is #20,000 plus bank charge of #750
School is about 150,000 to about 170,000 plus bank charge of #2,000 each time you pay school fee, #2000 bank charge is involved (and you can pay maximum of 3 times instalment)
Hostel fee is about #10,000 to about #60,000
No hidden charges, no extra payment
IJMB application form
While you are registering you will see all available locations, state and their total fee for each centre
Immediately after your payment, you will see the admission letter, full address of your centre, instalment payment plan, your centre coordinator details.
If you decide to pay by bank deposit during registration once you upload teller/screenshot of the transfer, staff will confirm it within 8 hours, and you will then be able to sign in to your portal to see your admission letter details
Your admission letter, you can read it, you can view it, you can download it as pdf, you can print it and it does not disappear from your portal throughout your IJMB year.
If you think of the fear of mistake, staff can help you register to transfer #9,000 instead of #8,500 for service render, you just have to supply all details require here on our Whatsapp
IJMB application deadline
You can check when the IJMB form for 2022 registration is closing and more information for the academic year for the A’level programme
To start your registration please click this link at >>> https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/
If you want more details/ more information Please do us a favour by reading this link to make our work easier please at >> https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration-form-2022-2022-is-out-apply-now/
IJMB registration procedures are:
- IJMB official procedure is to register first
- Registration gives you access to your centre details, coordinator details and full address, access to your portal to see the timetable, download/view/print your details and admission letter
- When you need to pay your acceptance/clearance fee will be included in the admission letter
- Take your printed/downloaded admission letter and registration details to do physical clearance at your chosen centre
- The acceptance fee is also included in the total fee
- View the hostel provided during the physical clearance (maximum of 4 people per room plus kitchen and bathroom per 4 students
- If you are not satisfied with the hostel, it is not compulsory you stay in the hostel provided
- In the admission letter tuition fee with the hostel and without hostel are clearly stated and separated
- Clearance fee gives you access to your IJMB subject combination syllabus which you will find in your IJMB portal (work in progress)
- Please do not get disturbed if we do not send address when you have not registered.
- Pay your school fees or initial instalment if you are not paying in full as indicated on the admission letter
- School fees give you access to your textbooks and lectures at our various centres
- Mark your resumption on your IJMB portal when you resume by indicating when you resume and upload your payment evidence if you didn’t pay online
- Start lectures as stated on the date or deadline on your admission letter
- Write your IJMB mock exam
- Write your final examination
- Buy Direct Entry form from JAMB office/website with assistance with your centre coordinator to fill the form on your preferred university website
- Wait for the admission list
- Congratulations, your chosen university will call you for screening/post utme depending on the university
- Again congratulations as you start 200 level with those who have written JAMB a year before.
The reason behind this instruction on IJMB
IJMB centre is to give lectures, conduct tests, conduct exams and clear new registrants for resumption not for enquiries and even for registration. We have phone numbers that work between 6 AM to 9 PM daily that you can make all your enquiries and our WhatsApp line which is 08105087367 is also online during the same schedule.
If the coordinators begin to attend to people who have not registered, have not paid the acceptance/clearance fee, what time will remain for the real students?
And I hope we all understand
And no, we are not fraud, and yes, IJMB is 100% real, and yes this website is 100% real, we have been online since 2011 and no one case of fraud we have received from parents
Interested applicants should please endeavour to follow this procedure as clearly stated above, so we can make our work easier.
Note: if you or your parents insist on obtaining a physical form which is a little cumbersome for us, it is #10,000 instead of the #8,100 and you come to our office directly
The above is the IJMB 2022 registration instruction
No, 4 IJMB Alevel Registration,
Behind Kwasu Contact Office, Sango
off Shoprite road,
Call or WhatsApp 08105087367 or call only 08111357171
Senior Technical Admin/IT/PR Marketing
IJMB Alevel Registration