Global Startup Competition 2022
She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 is now accepting registrations. She Loves Tech is the largest competition in the world for startups involving women and technology.
It includes an acceleration program as well as resource matching and pitch competitions.
It is aiming to eliminate the gap in funding for women and offer them investment opportunities through its international network of investors.
The She Loves Tech Platform is the leading platform in the world for funders and founders with a gender lens.
They are in search of companies that are women-led, early-stage and have a positive impact on women.
They are creating an international ecosystem that will facilitate more exposure, opportunities for funding and a sense of community among women in technology , to help generate $1 billion in women’s funding by 2030.
The competition is held in more than 70 countries spread across six continents, providing startups the chance to expand beyond their limits.
About She Loves Tech
She Loves Tech is a global platform dedicated to closing the funding gap that exists for women entrepreneurs.
Global Startup Competition
- Organisation She Loves Tech
- Study in a country of your choice
- The school is a place to study
- The course of study is not specified.
- State of Origin
- Application DeadlineSeptember 12, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Global Startup Competition
She Loves Tech works with entrepreneurs who want to take their businesses up to the next stage. If you’re shortlisted They assist you in a close manner by providing workshops and/or mentorship to prepare your final presentation.
The Global Finals, the week-long bootcamp has been specially designed to offer guidance, education as well as access to their community of influential investors and investors from the tech world.
- More than $5000 worth of prize money will be offered to winners who have won the contest.
- The funding, resources and visibility, including direct investments of $100,000 will be provided by She Loves Tech
- 15,000 cash Prize offered by Teja Ventures
- $1,000 Cash Prize offered by ADB Ventures
- Special media coverage
- Coaching from the top of the top
- Quick track access to programs and tools
- Services for advisory and in-house services.
- Unparalleled global network of investors and founders
Requirements for Global Startup Competition Qualification
- They are seeking startups in the early stages of technology who are looking for seed, angel or round of funding (under $5 million USD) that have a minimum-viable product or functioning prototype (past the ideation stage).
- Additionally, you need to have an IT startup that can meet the requirements ONE Of the gender lens: gender lens:
- Female founder
- Females dominate the majority of users
- Female consumers make up the majority of consumers.
- Women are impacted positively by technology
How to Apply for Global Startup Competition
- 14 Aug 2022 for South Asia, South East Asia, East Asia & Central Asia Regions
- 12 Sep 2022 for Turkey, Middle East, Africa, Europe, United Kingdom, Israel, Australia and America Regions
For more information, go to the She Loves Tech website.