General Electric (GE) Early Identification (EID) Internship Program is available to students who are students in the midst of their studies. Nigerian students in the undergraduate phase.
With constant innovation and a continuous cooperation with its customers GE is creating the energy technology of the future , and offering clean, efficient power customers depend on today.
- Host: General Electric (GE)
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Training | Networking
- Deadline: Not Specified
This is a three-month student internship within the Services ITR organization for Nigeria.
The job requires close collaboration with the assigned business in order in order to provide support to ongoing support at the customer location.
The job may require interaction with GE customers as well as the other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria students in the undergraduate program will experience learning opportunities and technical training, including challenging work assignments, experience with on-the-job learning and working using GE technology.
Exposure to multinational companies and feedback from the development department and networking opportunities with leaders and other interns.
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program Requirements:
In order to be considered for the internship you have to
- Are academically excellent in Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical , or Production Engineering
- Be a 2nd , 3rd or 4th year student with a cumulative GPA (GPA) that is not lower than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Show leadership skills and initiative
- Be prepared to learn, enthusiastic be proactive, and possess IT capabilities.
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program Duration and Reward
- The Training will be held over three months.
- Experience with on-the-job learning and working in conjunction with GE technology
- Exposure to multinational companies
- Feedback from development
- Opportunities to meet Interns and Leaders
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program Required Documents
For the purpose of applying, candidates must be able to provide the following documents:
- Application Form
- ID card for school
- The proof of the outcome
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2022 Method of Application
Candidates who are interested and qualified are encouraged to apply via the link provided below