First Bank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2022
FirstBank Nigeria Graduate Training Program 2022. You’ll be presented with details on firstbank’s Graduate Program, 2021 requirements and applications.
It focuses on company descriptions and requirements when filling out an online application.
The following steps should be followed to make an effective application. Currently FirstBank Nigeria undergoes recruitment every year.
Graduate Trainee Summary For First Bank 2022
- Host: First Bank of Nigeria
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Salary
- Deadline: August 1, 2022
Young, creative Nigerians who are interested in a career in finance are currently being sought after by The First Bank of Nigeria General Insurance.
The Graduate Trainee Program of the First Bank of Nigeria strives to develop young graduates with remarkable abilities in innovation, leadership, and service commitment.
Successful candidates receive sufficient monthly pay and stipends as well as training before being hired to work in the business.
FirstBank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program Details:
The First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme seeks exceptional talents with the following qualities:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
Requirements of the FirstBank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
To be considered for the programme, you must satisfy the following:
- B.Sc in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics and other related courses are encouraged to apply. A second degree and any related professional qualifications would be of added advantage.
- 27 years of age and below
- Certificate of Completion from NYSC
- MSc / MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses are encouraged to apply.
Duration and Reward of the FirstBank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The programme aims to give successful applicants hands-on experience in the insurance industry.
- Successful applicants are employed into the First Bank of Nigeria General Insurance.
How To Apply For The FirstBank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
Successful applicants shall be interviewed and assessed based on the following criteria;
First level screening:
- At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels.
- Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates.
- General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process.
- At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
Click on the link below to start your application process.