University of Sydney 2022 Scholarship is here again and this time it is bigger and better.
This is an annual award given to both international and local students who are willing to study in Australia.
The scholarship for research purposes and offers the scholars up to $28,870 funds for assistance of the student.
The best must be researching in the available areas of the institution.
It will provide a yearly funds which is equivalent to discovery project rate which will last for atleast 3 years.
If you have a good academic performance within the three years of Scholarship, you will be given a six months extension.
- Host School: University of Sydney
- Host Country: Australia
- Categories: Post Graduate
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Scholarship Rewards: Tuition Fee | $28,870 yearly Allowance | Full Scholarship
- Opening Date: Now Open
- Deadline: August 2nd, 2022
The Scholarship is specifically made for research post graduate students who wish to study in Australia.
It also aims at supporting student undertake PhD degree on any approved project which will be funded by Arc within faculty of sciences.
Requirement for University of Sydney 2022 Scholarship
If you want to grab this opportunity, these are the things you be fulfil before applying.
- You must either be an international student or local student
- You should have been offered admission or your already in the school under the faculty of sciences for your PhD program
- You should be willing to conduct research on Graded Representation Theory of Quiver Hecke Algebra
- You should be holding an honorary degree which should be either first class or second class upper or a masters degree on any degree that is related to mathematics and statistics.
- Professor Andrew Malthas must be your primary supervisor
If your an applicant without any unconditional offer of admission can equally apply but no Scholarship will be sent to you until you receive an unconditional offer of admission.
Duration of University of Sydney Scholarship
- Have in mind that this Scholarship is a research based Scholarship.
- The Scholarship will last for three year and you will be given a stipend of $28,780 on yearly
- You will also be given a six months extension which is based on good academic performance in the past three years.
- All the people that will be selected for these Scholarship must be willing to do a serious research on Graded Representation theory of Quiver Hecke Algebra
How To Apply for University of Sydney 2022 Scholarship
The method of application is quiet simple and straightforward.
If your so much interested about the Scholarship program, kindly click HERE to fill the application form and wait for these responses.
A Must Know Fact About University Of Sydney 2022 Scholarship
- For you to be qualified, you need to have an honorary degree on any course which is related to mathematics and statistics
- You should have professor Andrew as your supervisor
- If your not willing to do research on a topic approved by them, don’t border applying.
To get more information, don’t forget to subscribe to be the first and also book mark this page for the latest.