Many students are in dilemma in many cases because they are not sure if FUTA accept IJMB for Direct Entry, so that they can use the IJMB result to gain admission into 200 Level at FUTA. Without wasting your time, the little information I have done in my part, I seriously if they accept IJMB. So FUTA is only university you only wish to study your higher education and through IJMB, it is better not to go for IJMB at all. Please all universities accepting IJMB and how you can gain IJMB admission in one of the best IJMB centres in Nigeria. Going through our post in this link as we explain in details what IJMB is really is. What to do? You can decide to register for JAMB while still doing your IJMB programme with us so that you can choose FUTA in your JAMB and choose university of your choice that are accepting IJMB through Direct Entry (D.E).
IJMB Portal Registration Instructions
How To Register For IJMB Form For 2018/2019 Session
Steps In Applying For IJMB Program (Physical payment)
1, Print the form at https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/
2. Then pay the form fee which is currently #8,500, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the copy of the teller you were issued at the bank.
6. Send all the scanned data to [email protected]
7. Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year. You can see the breakdown of the fees at IJMB programme fee
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
Please discuss with your parent/guardian and reach a proper conclusion before payments are made, seeing that all payments are non-refundable.