The prestigious Crescent University situated in the city of Abeokuta in Ogun state has announced the release of its Post UTME /Direct Entry screening application form for the scheduled 2022/2023 calendar year.See the requirements and how to obtain Crescent University post UTME form below.
In their disclosure, the management of the institute noted that Applications are only made available and being offered to candidates they consider suitably qualified for admission into each and every one of their outlined undergraduate programmes for the scheduled 2022/2023 academic session.
CRESCENT UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
According to the management of the institute, the following outlined undergraduate programmes have been made available for prospective applicants
BOLA AJIBOLA COLLEGE OF LAW (BACOLAW) (LLB Law)
1. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY LAW
2. DEPARTMENT OF JURISPRUDENCE & INTERNATIONAL LAW
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY [CICOT]
1. DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
2. DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
B.Sc. (Hons) Information Technology
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES [CASMAS)]
1. DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
B Sc. Accounting
2. DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
3. DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
B.Sc. (Hons) Economics with Operations Research
4. DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
B.Sc (Hons) Political Science and International Studies
5. DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
6. DEPARTMENT OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
B.A Islamic Studies
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE [CONAS]
1. DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
2. DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (COES)
1. DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE BOARD
B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture in all Accredited
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE
1. DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
2. DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
3. DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
BSc. Anatomy Cambridge
CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Prospective applicants must have obtained a minimum UTME score of of 160 marks.
2. Credits in at least 5 subjects in their prospective O level results most importantly in English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by the Department at not more than two sittings
3. Candidates with awaiting results can also proceed to tender their application while also those who didn’t pick the institute as their preferred first choice of institution must change their first choice to Crescent University.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATE’S
1. NCE, OND with at least the Upper Credit level
2. Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents
3. The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels
NOTE: It is worthy to note that all this must be achieved in correlation with the above stated subjects combinations in their respective O level results.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CRESCENT UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM
Interested applicants and prospective candidates are to log on to the official portal of the institute right here Visiting http://www.crescent.edu.ng in order to tender their application, the following steps must be taken and adhered to.
- They are to click on the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Provide their correct details and data when necessary
- After all said and done, candidates are to login and proceed to make their payment with their ATM card.
- Finalize registration then proceed to print out their Registration form and Payment receipt of which must be submitted alongside the following obligatory documents at the desk of the Admissions’ Office of the University, and they includes the following
. O’level result
. JAMB UTME slip
. Birth Certificate
. NIN slip
. Local Govt Cert of Origin
. 2 Reference letters addressed to Registrar
. 12 Passport Photographs
. Evidence of payment of #10,000 for Admission processing.