The management of the institute of Summit University situated in the city of Offa in Kwara State has announced it has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into each a ever one of its undergraduate programmes scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses and how to apply for Summit University Post UTME form below.
In its disclosure, the institute affirmed that application is made available and only open to qualified candidates who one way or the other might have met their eligibility requirements for admission into the Summit University, Offa (SUNO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session
COURSES OFFERED BY SUMMIT UNIVERSITY OFFA
According to the management of the institute, the following degrees are available and her up for grab in this particular citadel and learning
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
1. B.Sc. Biology
3. B.Sc. Computer Sciences
4. B.Sc. Mathematics
5. B.Sc. Physics
6. B.Sc. Biochemistry
7. B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
1. B.A. Arabic
2. B.A. Islamic Studies
3. B.A. English & Literary Studies
4. B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Business Administration
3. B.Sc. Banking & Finance
4. B.Sc. Economics
5. B.Sc. Political Sciences
6. B.Sc. Mass Communication
SUMMIT UNIVERSITY POST UTME ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
For candidates to be deemed fit to tender their application for admission, the following requirements must have been met by them
- Candidates must have taken their UTME Examinations exercise of which this particular citadel of learning summit university must have been chosen as their first choice
- In addition to that, candidate’s and prospective applicants must have in possession of their respective O level results a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level most importantly in English language and mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUMMIT UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM
For candidates to tender their application, they must ensure strict adherence to the following guidelines
1. Log on to the official Summit University, Offa website, of which they are to click on the Application Portal menu
2. Once on the application portal menu, candidates are to sign up using their UTME REG Number after which it would be expected of them to make a one time payment of the sum of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
3. Candidates then are to proceed to Fill-in their Applicant’s Particulars Form then proceed to Print your Acknowledgement Letter after they might have been done with that.