Netherlands Work Visa for Freshers
Do you possess the necessary skills and desire to work in a peaceful, enabling environment in the stunning nation of Holland?
The Netherlands Work Visa removes all obstacles to earning a sizable wage, receiving relocation and travel assistance, and working with a group of talented people from the Netherlands and throughout the world.
We will discuss what the Netherlands Work Visa comprises, how to obtain it in conjunction with your ideal employment, the necessary paperwork, and the period of the visa in the paragraphs that follow.
What is the Netherlands Work VISA?
The Netherlands Work VISA is a 2021 initiative of the Government of Holland to attract foreign skilled workers to the country on an annual basis.
The Work Visa provides foreign workers with a 4-year work permit renewable to the usual permanent work permit or the EU Blue Card which allows you work in any of the 25 of the 27 Europen Countries.
The Netherlands Work VISA was established to compete with other developed countries of the world like Canada, USA, and UK, who are attracting millions of skilled workers from all over the world due to their less-rigorous VISA permits and attractive salaries.
In order to attract these workers away from other countries, the Netherlands Work Visa has much less-rigorous requirements compared to those of other countries.
Benefits of Netherlands Work VISA
- MINIMUM SALARY – €2,543 + 1% Shares/Stock
- NO IELTS – Unlike Canada and the United Kingdom, the IELTS is not required for securing either your dream job the Netherlands Work Visa to move to Holland.
- VISA SPONSORSHIP – Recruiters and top companies in the Netherlands are willing to sponsor your VISA to come work in the Netherlands.
- RELOCATION BENEFITS – These companies are also ready to help you travel and settle down in the Netherlands with your family.
- NO LABOR ASSESSMENT/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – The companies do not need to prove to the Dutch Government that no local (dutch citizen) is fit for the job. Also, there are jobs for freshers even without work experience.
- FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING PEOPLE – The Dutch people are very welcoming and friendly. This helps you to quickly settle down and get acquainted with your new environment and enjoy the atmosphere.
- EVERYBODY SPEAKS ENGLISH – English is spoken everywhere in the Netherlands – at the office, in the grocery and the universities, once you are not able to understand Dutch as a foreigner, people switch to English for proper communication.
- GETTING A JOB IS EASY – As a foreigner, getting a job is easy in Holland. In fact, international students work part-time and take up internships. The high demand for skilled workers is the main reason the visa was launched in the first place.
- IT & Software jobs
- Human Resources (HR)
- Accounting etc.
Top Recruiters with Netherlnds Work VISA
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Cover Letter
- Certificates (If required)
- Other documents required for the VISA processing shall be requested by the recruiter.
How To Apply
Application for the Netherlands Work VISA basically requires you to just secure the job from any of the recruiting companies.
Once this is done, your VISA and travel shall be further processed and your travel to the European country is scheduled.