This information is intended to inform all candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates (WASSCE for Private Candidates) waec gce 2023, 2022-second Series, that registration has begun.
The examination will take place in urban areas and will be held at a time to be announced. The examination will include 36 subjects. Intending candidates are advised to visit the Council’s corporate website -www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
REGISTRATION TO THE EXAM gce registration 2023
Online registration for the WASSCE 2022 for Private Candidates — Second Series–will take place. To register, candidates will need to log in to waec official website www.waecnigeria.org after obtaining their Registration PIN. The registration process has been created to allow biometric features to be used at examination centres.
All past questions from the WAEC, both theory and objective, as well as their answers and solutions, are now online. To excel in the coming exams, you don’t need multiple past questions or books. You will find both Objective and Theory questions and answers from all years available. This will be a great help in your next exams.
Registration Period www.waecnigeria.org
The normal registration period for WAEC GCE is July 13th through 14th August 2022. (PIN Vending closes August 12th).
How to Apply waec gce registration 2023
Candidates will need to pay an eighteen thousand naira (N18,000), registration fee at any branch of any bank or accredited agent. The Registration PIN and Information CD can be obtained from any of these banks:
- Access Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Ltd.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc.
Candidates will also be required to pay five hundred naira (N500.00), commission to banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
WALK-IN-CANDIDATES waec 2023 registration
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates”, provided they register not less than twenty four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Nigerian Naira (N30.500.00) is the “Walk-in Candidates” fee. only.
CANDIDATES SPECIAL NEEDS waec gce 2023 second series :
Candidates who have special needs can also register online, but they must clearly state their disability, e.g., blindness, low vision, speech, or other disabilities.
REGISTRATION COMPLETION waec portal:
Candidates must complete registration within two weeks after first access to the website during registration period. Candidates must ensure that they are correct in their names, genders, passport photos, dates of birth, and other subjects. The Admission Notice/Photo Card must be printed as proof of registration. This will serve as identification at the examination. On the Photo Card will be also the Result Checker PIN. For fingerprint registration, only the Digital Personal Scanner is recommended.
GENERAL Information waec result checker
- Before registering for the exam, candidates should review the Information VCD.
- Please note that the registration fee cannot be refunded.
- Candidates are required to print the Examination Timetable upon completing their registration.
- Upload passport-sized photographs of high quality. These photographs must not have a background that is BLUE or RED. The dimensions should not exceed 275 x 314 pixels. Unacceptable passport photos will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to study the Regulations, Syllabuses, and Timetable of the Examination. These can be downloaded from the WAEC website ( waeconline.org.ng) by using their Registration PIN.
- Candidates must wear a mufti or without arms to the examination halls. In the examination halls, no professional uniform will be permitted.
- Candidates who take the exam in more than one center will have their entire result cancelled.
- The examination hall is strictly against smoking.
- Candidates who bring in their mobile phones and/or electronic devices to the exam hall will have their entire results canceled.
- The Council cannot be held responsible for any errors in candidate’s information. Candidates are responsible for ensuring that all entries are correct before uploading. Any information that a candidate gives freely at the time of registration will not be corrected.
- Candidates must bring their original photo cards to the examination hall.
- Exam malpractice can lead to candidates losing their results and even being prosecuted.
- During registration, candidates must provide valid email addresses and phone numbers.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.