How to Apply for Wise Guys SAAS Africa Startup Accelerator Program 2022
The application has opened for a new accelerator, StartupWise Guys, that offers selected B2B SaaS startups access to EUR65,000 funding and a five month mentoring program.
Established in Tallinn Estonia in 2012 Startup Wise Guys manages SaaS accelerators at MIT and Cosenza. It has a total success and survival rate in startups of over 70 per cent.
Wise Guys SAAS Africa Startup Accelerator Program
- Type: College School
- Organisation: Wise Guys
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 25, 2022
WISE GUYS SAAS AFRICA STARTUP ACCELERATOR
Startup Wise Guys accelerator offers a high-energy, high-energy, no-BS approach to coaching by practitioners and not consultants.
The program is a mentor-driven, 5-month-long program that takes place either in Tallinn (Estonia), Riga(Latvia), Vilnius [Lithuania], Milan (Italy) or online. The accelerator is focused on sales and scaling, with a fundraising component that helps teams raise the next round of funding within six months. There are four verticals: B2B SaaS (Fintech), Fintech, Cyber and Sustainability.
Wise Guys, an American black Mafia comedy from 1986, was directed by Brian De Palma. It was produced by Aaron Russo using a screenplay by George Gallo & Norman Steinberg. It stars Joe Piscopo and Danny DeVito as two small-time New Jersey mobsters.
The Goal and Benefits of the Wise Guys SAAS Africa Startup Accelerator Programme
- Investments up to EUR65K for up to 12 % equity (48K cash + 17K programme) with follow-on possibilities
- Meet top industry professionals: 350+ mentors and 200+ investors. 600+ alumni
- Participate in a 5-month intensive accelerator program that is packed with industry knowledge and expertise.
- You can accelerate your growth with the 1:1 support you receive to increase sales, market entry and partnerships.
Qualification for the Wise Guys SAAS Africa Startup Accelerator Program
- This program is for English-speaking East African and West African early-stage digital SaaS startups in the East and West Africa. It requires initial traction, solid team members, and a strong focus on one of these topics.
- Your team is prepared to disrupt a market that is usually less than 1 billion USD. Therefore, reaching 10% market share will enable your team to become a $100 million USD company.
- Your product is able to grow as customers use your product functionality. It has been designed and constructed in a way that can scale.
- Commitment goes beyond words. It is not about waiting for investors to pay you a monthly salary. Your team has already worked full-time and are committed to making this happen. You have an MVP in place.
- Full-time dedicated team with vision, passion for entrepreneurship, and balanced skills among co-founders. With very few exceptions, they do not accept single-founder accelerator teams.
How to Apply for Wise Guys SAAS Africa Startup Accelerator Program
Are you interested and qualified? Visit
Wise Guys on app.dealum.com
In 1-2 weeks, your application will be reviewed and you will receive a message via Dealum platform.
Your main channel of communication will be through the email address you provided in your application. Make sure it is correct.