UNILORIN POST UTME
UNILORIN (University of Ilorin) has announced the commencement of 2019/2020 pre-admission screening registration (POST UTME). This is coming earlier than the previous year Registration. The POST UTME (PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION ) Registration Period is from 25th of June to 20th of July, 2019.
This is is to bring to the notice of all candidates especially IJMB students who will be using Direct Entry(D E) that the school has announced the date for the commencement of Registration alongside some Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.with Registration.
We urge candidates to note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate. You should read all instructions carefully to avoid disqualification of any form. Kindly note that the Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.). Do ensure you check the cut-off marks for various courses. Also, Do not Refresh your browser while the Registration process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart.
Click Here For UNILORIN Post UTME Pre-admission screening instructions.
If you’re yet to register for IJMB, this is yet another chance for you to register as Registration closes soon.
How To Register For IJMB?
- Print out the form at https://ijmb.com.ng/print-out-ijmb/
Proceed to pay the fee for the form which is #8,000 to the account number below.
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTbank)
- When you are done with the payment, fill the form you printed out with capital letters.
- Attach your passport to the space created for it on the form.
- Return back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the copy of the teller you were issued at the bank.
- Send all the scanned data to email@example.com and ensure it’s sent via your own personal email or an email you have access to
- Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student.
- The total fees you will be paying for the period of your IJMB programme with us in any of our study centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February.
- From when you resumed at your study centre till February when you will write your final exam, all you will be doing is receive thorough lectures to get you prepared.
- You can check out our IJMB Centres in Ilorin and other states here.