UBTH 2022 Form : University of Benin Release Update
The prestigious University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) has announced it has begun the sales of it’s admission form into its institute for the academic session 2022/23.
In a recent turn of events, the institute announced its courses being made available as well as requirements to be met for one to be considered a qualified candidate for admission.
How To Apply To Uniben Teaching Hospital 2022 Academic Session
This is a notification to interested applications that the 2022 Uniben UITH form is out for all prospective candidates. This posts cover how to apply, where to get the form and how much is the price
COURSES MADE AVAILABLE BY UBTH
The following are academic programmes being made available by the institute
1. Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND) for a span of 2 years.
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses for a duration of 2 years for ND alongside an additional 2 years for HND
Paramedic Technology for a span of 2 years
Anaesthetic Technicians Course constituting of 3 academic session
Plaster Technicians Course for a span of 3 years
Dental Surgery Technicians Course within a time frame of 3 years
Occupational Therapy Technicians Course not exceeding 3 years
Dispensing Optics Technicians Course for 3 academic sessions
Biomedical engineering Technology course not exceeding 2 years
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO BE MET FOR ADMISSION INTO Uniben 2022 Teaching Hospital.
For a candidate to be successfully enrolled into this institute, the following conditions are required to be met
- A minimum of 5 credit pass is required by candidates In sittings not more than two in subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
For candidates vying for the Public Health Officers Course which is expected to last for a span of 2 years, candidates are required to have at least one of these documents.
. Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) and they are expected to kick off their academic programmes at HNDii
. Registered Midwife (RM) Certificate and they are expected to kick off their academic programmes at HNDi
. Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate and they are expected to kick off their academic calendar at HNDI
. Any other post Basic Nursing Certificate
- For the Environmental Health Technology programme which is expected to last for a span of 2 years as well as Paramedic Technology also expected to last for a duration of 2 years, it is required of the candidate to have obtained an ND certificate in their Respective fields.
For candidates vying for the academic programme Biomedical Engineering Technology, all that is required of them is their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination popularly known as JAMB.
University of Benin Teaching Hospital Application Form 2022
- A one-time payment of ten thousand naira N10,000 is required which is deemed non-refundable at any approved centre of the institute.
- Collect the application form and fill out your correct details after which it is expected of you to attach your evidence of payment as well as any other relevant documents.
EXAMINATION SCHEDULE closing date for UBTH 2022 Form
The examination is scheduled to hold on the 20th day of August in the year 2022 with the venue being the institute of health technology at the school premises.
Uniben Teaching hospital form until the above closing date for candidates to apply. If you do miss out on this Uniben teaching hospital form for the year 2022, I do doubt if you will have any other opportunity for this year.
The next time the form will be 2023 and that time, new opportunity might not be out.