The American Thoracic Society International Health and Membership Committees are proud to announce the availability of the ATS International Training Scholarships (ITS), which provide financial support to international trainees who wish to attend the ATS International Conference.
Thoracic Trainee Scholarships 2022 requirements, benefits, deadline and how to apply have been laid down in the below details
The International Trainee Scholarship Awards have the following goals:
- Financial support is available to help trainees attend the ATS International Conference. This conference will provide them with access to cutting-edge clinical research and practice in pulmonary, critical, and sleep medicine.
- International trainees from Canada and the USA will have the opportunity to present their research at the ATS International Conference.
- Encourage active participation in their assemblies and encourage interest in the ATS.
- Facilitate interactions between international trainees, scientists and other scientists in their field of research.
- Access all other activities that the ATS International Conference offers
Thoracic Trainee Scholarships 2022 Deadline for Applications: Open
Thoracic Trainee Scholarships 2022 Eligible Countries: International
Thoracic Trainee Scholarships 2022 Type:Short program
Thoracic Trainee Scholarships 2022 Award for Value: Education Fund
Thoracic Trainee Scholarships 2022 Requirements And Eligibility
- The applicant is not a citizen in the United States of Canada.
- The applicant is an author of an abstract that was accepted for presentation at the International Conference.
- The abstract was created by the applicant at an institution other than the United States.
- The applicant is currently a trainee in a program that’s not located in the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must attend ATS International Conference to present their abstract at International Scholars Poster Colloquium.
- The applicant may submit a case report or a scientific abstract. Late-breaking abstracts will not considered.
Application Process: APPLY HERE