Our Only website for IJMB registration is https://ijmb.com.ng and our account details above, beware of websites/blog/imposters online.our helpline to call is 08105087367 or 0811357171. Signed: IJMB Alevel Registration
Enroll For IJMB
IJMB as it is popularly known stands for Interim Joint Matriculation Board; it’s an A’Level Programme just like Cambridge A’Level and it’s being regulated by Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria. Students who have passed the IJMB examination with the required points can use the result to apply for 200 Level admission into any University in Nigeria via Direct Entry.
You might have it in mind to enroll for IJMB Programme or you are probably still planning; whichever way, there are some very vital things you need to know about Interim Joint Matriculation Board as an A’Level Programme.
We have listed below some very important things you need to know before enrolling for IJMB A’Level Programme:
- As of the time of writing this article, IJMB A’Level Programme has been accredited by Nigeria University Commission (NUC) as an alternative means of gaining admission into Nigerian Universities; admission is into 200 Level so far you meet the required points for the course you have chosen.
- The Programme is for a duration of nine (9) months. This means for this period, you will be receiving intensive lectures so as to prepare you for the final exam which is conducted by ABU at the end of the programme.
- You are required to pick three (3) subjects that best suit the course you intend to study at the University. These subject combination must be relevant to the course.
- The duration of nine (9) months you are spending is split into two (2) semesters, excluding the month you will be writing your final exams. The final exams run for at least three (3) weeks depending on the timetable schedule.
- Registration for IJMB A’Level Programme starts November every year i.e forms for new academic session are made available online for sale during this time.
- The major requirement for enrolling is you must have completed your O’Level examination i.e you are through with secondary school or you are probably awaiting your result.
- At any of our study centres, IJMBE lectures run from Monday to Friday of every week. While practicals for the science students are on Saturday of every week. Note that lectures generally can hold on Saturday and Sunday if need be especially for those who registered late and are required to take make-up classes.
- To enroll for the program it is required you print out the form here on our our website and follow due procedures for registration.
- The total fees you are to pay for the whole Programme which includes Registration form fee, tuition fee, textbooks and accommodation is N168,000 for Ilorin study centre which varies from other centres. You can see list of our centres and total fees charged by each centre.
- You must pass the final exam for you to use your IJMBE result to process admission into the school of your choice.
- You must work hard and pray at the same time to achieve a reasonable result at the end of the programme. IJMBE is easy to pass in as much you have studied hard and you keep in mind what you came for without deviating from your target.