Tampax flow it forward 2022 scholarship is open for another edition of their annual scholarship opportunity to students who want to pursue a career in the health centre.
Proudly sponsored by Procter and Gambles, one of the the leading brands in the Tampon Ground, Tampax believes that every body deserves to be educated and the highest at which someone can go when it comes to education is limitless.
They believe every body deserves to know their own body and their mission is to stop the misinformation about health and period care and provide an Avenue to ensure representation and access to medical care.
Flow it forward Scholarship program is a brand created by tampax and Procter and Gamble to help the next Generation of young black American Ladies achieve their dream in the medical field.
This award is not a need based Scholarship but for deserving black students who have shown enough interest in the medical field.
Going in partnership with UNCF, the Tampax Flow It Forward 2022 Scholarship Program will provide scholarships up to $10,000 to African American college juniors who attend an HBCU and are pursuing careers in healthcare.
Applicants must demonstrate a desire to specialize in any medical field that impacts womens’ health, and must have participated in a community service project or event that benefits underserved people with periods within the past year.
Scholarship funds will be disbursed in the 2022-2023 academic year, and may be renewed in the senior year for recipients who continue to meet eligibility requirements.
- Host Country: USA
- Host Company: Procter &Gamble | Tampax
- Category: Undergraduate | Junior College
- Reward : Full Scholarship | $10,000 Funded to each student
- Scholarship Open: Now Open
- Deadline: August 16, 2022
Requirements for Tampax Flow it Forward 2022 Scholarship
For you to be eligible for this opportunity you must meet this requirements before going for application.
- Be a parmanent residence of USA or USA Citizen
- Must be a Black-American
- You must have an average GPA of at least 3.5 – 4.0
- Must be admitted into any notable junior college for 2022-2023 Academic Year at any accredited 4 years HBCU
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- You just have commitment to community service in the health sector
- Must be ready to specialize in any medical field that impacts on women health with main focus on the health of the black community
Benefits of Tampax Flow It Forward 2022 Scholarship
The deserving students who have met up to the requirements will be fully funded for this Scholarship, the awardee will receive $10,000 which will cover up for the 4 years of studies.
UNCF will contact finalists’ institutions to verify their eligibility. Ineligible applicants cannot be awarded.
Applicants who do not meet all listed eligibility and application requirements should not apply.
The total money that is spent annually by Procter & Gamble is approximately $200,000 in helping young black girls in the medical field
- An official educational transcript
- An essay explaining your participation in any event of community service which is benefiting to the black women community.
- A reference letter from a faculty member or a professor who supervised or participated in the applicants service.
How to Apply for Tampax Flow It Forward 2022 Scholarship
To apply for Tampax flow it forward Scholarship, you will go to the official website of UCF which is their official Partners.
Fill all the necessary forms and submit a that is required.
Successfully candidates will be contact and money paid to their institutions 12weeks after application is made.
To get more information about the Scholarship, you can visit the official website of Tampax Flow it Forward.