Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship 2023
The University is pleased to announce an additional series of scholarships for Sub-Sahara African students.
These awards are available to international fee paid students who reside in Nigeria, Kenya, Botswana, Uganda or South Africa.
Scholarships can be applied to anyone who meets the eligibility criteria. Students on a discounted partner programme cannot claim this scholarship.
NB: The entire fulltime courses are at Bradford University of Bradford except MBAs, Distance Learning and external courses.
Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: University of Bradford
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Bradford
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
University of Bradford Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship 2022/2023 for Undergraduate & Masters African Students
The University is delighted to offer a particular range of scholarships for nationals who are from Sub-Saharan Africa starting this academic year.
This award is available to self-funded international fee-paying students who are citizens from either Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa or Zimbabwe.
The scholarship is open to any student who meets eligibility requirements.
About University of Bradford
The University of Bradford is a publicuniversity that is made of plate glass situated in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
The university was awarded the royal charter the year 1966 and was the 40th institution founded in Britain However, its beginnings are from the early 19th century.
The university has two campus that are the main campus in Richmond Road and the School of Management located in Emm Lane.
Aim and Benefits of Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship
Students of Nigeria, Kenya and Zimbabwe will be granted the PS5000 scholarship as a reduction in fees. Students of Uganda or South Africa will be awarded an PS4000 scholarship to reduce their fees. It will also be awarded over the next few years if they progress at a rate of 60% or more.
Requirements for Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship Qualification
- The University is delighted to offer a special range of scholarships for nationals who are from Sub-Saharan Africa starting in September 2022.
- This award is intended for self-funded international fee-paying students who are citizens from either Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda or South Africa. The scholarship is open to any student who meets eligibility conditions.
- Students who are part of discounted partnership programmes do not qualify for this award.
How to Apply for Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship
- These scholarships are processed automatically and there is no need to submit an application separately.
- The scholarships are not awarded on top of the academic international scholarship.
- Please note that students may only be awarded one discount or scholarship. Therefore, students who qualify to receive more than one award will receive the scholarship with the highest amount.
For more information, visit the University of Bradford website.