The citadel of learning Salem University situated in the city of Lokoja, the capital city of Kogi state has announced it has commenced the sales of itd Post UTME form for admission to pursue after a Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic calendar year in the institute.
According to the disclosure of the management of the institute, Salem University, Lokoja has commenced the sales of the Post UTME Admission exercise gorm ahead of the scheduled 2022/2023
Academic calendar year. Below are their eligibility requirements and how to apply.
SALEM UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. Candidates must meet the barest requirements of having a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes in their respective O level results at not more than two (2) sittings; while on the other hand Awaiting result is also accepted as dictated by the management of the institute which requires candidate to present the following documents.
1. JAMB UTME result print-out .
2. SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
3. Two Passport Photographs.
4. A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
5. A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
For prospective Candidates applying for Direct Entry looking forward yo getting admitted directly into any 200 level degree program of their choice, they
must possess the following
1. JAMB UTME result print-out.
2. A/L, IJMB, OND or NCE in the relevant courses.
3. SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted)
4. Two Passport Photographs.
5. A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment
to pay the prescribed fees.
6. A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for their character.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SALEM UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM
Prospective applicants with their Internet enabled device are to log on to the official portal of the institute www.salemuniversity.edu.ng
. Click on the 2022/2023 Academic Session
. Click on the Undergraduate Admission Link
. provide the required data for the application form and upload the required documents.