IJMB Online Registration Form 2020/2021Interim Joint Matriculation Board, IJMB is an A’level programme of one academic calendar that takes successful students to 200 level of almost Nigerian Universities excluding UI, Uniport, Unical, OAU, Unilag You can study any course with IJMB being Medicine, Law, Accounting, Pharmacy, All Engineering courses with the right IJMB subject combination. Find more details on IJMB at what is IJMB and meaning of IJMB. During IJMB program you read, you attend lectures and is a full programme from Monday to Friday with an average of 4 hours of lectures daily, 98% of all IJMB centres have hostels facilities that are optional, meaning not compulsory for those who are not interested. FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO PAY VIA DIRECT TRANSFER AND BANK DEPOSIT. GENERATE YOUR IJMB INVOICE FIRST AND MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE YOU CONTINUE THIS REGISTRATION. TO SEE AVAILABLE STUDY CENTRES AND THEIR FEES BEFORE YOU START FULL REGISTRATION. After payment, click HERE to begin your IJMB online form registration. If you want to pay using your ATM, you do not need to generate IJMB registration inovice, you continue below to begin the online registration for the IJMB programme. Genere IJMB payment invoice HERE FOR POSSIBLE TRANSFERS, POS, ATM transfer, and mobile app, USSD transfers Check the breakdown of IJMB fees for all centres IJMB Form 2020 registration Instruction and Guidelines
- Fill this form that you will see below this page and click CONTINUE REGISTRATION, a link will then be sent to your email to confirm that your email is valid, you MUST click the link and you will be redirected to fill the remaining form, which we called stage 2.
- During the stage 2, you will be asked to select Method of payment, you can choose online method, that is payment via your ATM, transfer, USSD and bank deposit method, this means paying by bank deposit by physically going to Gtbank closest to you to pay our account details. 3. If you choose an online payment method, about #8,500 will be deducted after supplying your debit card/ATM details, if you decide to pay by bank deposit, and Invoice will be generated for you to download and go make the payment at the nearest Gtbank or ATM stands.
Three Main Method of registering for IJMB form online
- Payment online using Paystack ( admission letter is sent immediately)
- Payment via bank deposit, complete your registration and invoice will be generated to for you to print/download and make a deposit at Gtbank nearest to you ( and come back to ijmb.com.ng to upload bank teller
- By Transfer( This is when you want to make a transfer directly to our bank detail make sure you complete your registration and invoice will be generated for you, transfer it to the account details on the invoice, make sure you select bank deposit in stage 2 when you are asked for a method of payment if you want to use transfer, after successful transfer, send your full name, email address to one of our phone numbers (08105087367 or 0811357171) then your admission letter is sent to your email with 3 hours and it will also be available on your portal
Warning: Please do not start the below registration if you are not ready to pay the registration fee IMMEDIATELY and secondly if you have not informed your parents/guardian/sponsor. By filling the form without ready to pay, you are creating an empty folder and wasting the staff time. Please be warned.
START YOUR IJMB REGISTRATION BELOW!!!