NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022
The Joint Venture NNPC/NAOC/OANDO in pursuit of their Corporate Social Resilience program invites candidates who are qualified for the 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Category of Awards
- Host/Transit Community Merit Award for applicants only coming from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award for applicants from Transit and Non-Host communities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme Eligibility:
- Registration Full TIME undergraduates at Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100-level students when they apply at time when they apply (Only students accepted in the 2021/2022 session of academics)
- Only indigenous people of Only the Indigenes ofNAOC Host/Transit Communities located in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States are eligible to submit an application for Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only those who study Engineeringand Geology, Geosciences and Agriculture Science are qualified for this award. National Merit Award .
How to Apply for NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Interested and eligible candidates should click on the link below to apply.
1. Before you begin the application, make sure that you have duplicates of the document
- Passport image with a white background, not older than 3 months (450px by 450px, not over 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from the Community Principal Ruler ( Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- A letter from the CDC Chairman (Only applicants to be considered for the Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
2. Make sure that the documents are named in accordance with the content they represent, to avoid confusion in upload
3. Make sure you upload the correct documents when you are asked for Upload
4. Be sure to supply a valid Email and Phone Number for efficient communication.
5. All applicants must complete and sign an NAOC Compliance Declaration Form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf