Nestle Nigeria Plc CWAR Nesternship 2022
Their mission is to help the world improve the quality of life every single day. The enhancement of lives will be an essential factor in all that is being done with each other.
The presence of a global presence in more than 130 countries is a major advantage. We have a passion to continue developing our career, and understand the importance of challenges and motivation.
Nestle has a policy of not discriminating on any basis and promoting equal opportunity in recruitment.
Nestle Nigeria Plc CWAR Nesternship Program
- Type: College School
- Organisation: Nestle
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company in Nigeria, we are committed enhancing people’s lives everywhere. We can all improve lives together.
Many global benefits can be derived from having factories and offices in more then 130 countries.
They are committed to long-term career development and recognize the importance of motivation and challenges in helping you realize your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is committed to non-discrimination in all aspects of its recruitment.
Nestle is the biggest food and drink company in the world. More than 2000 brands are represented in 187 countries. Nestle exists to enhance quality of life, and make the world a better place.
We are driven by our purpose to create a better world for everyone and encourage people to live healthier lives.
Nestle Nigeria Plc CWAR Nesternship Program – Aim and Benefits
- Get on-the-job training and develop your digital skills for your future job.
- Explore the game and see where your journey will take you with Nestle
- It’s an exciting and educational experience.
- Get your career moving without any borders
Requirements for Nestle Nigeria Plc CWAR Nesternship Program Qualification
- You are currently pursuing or completing a degree or diploma course.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Nestle offers a 8-week project management internship for those who are interested.
How to Apply for the Nestle Nigeria Plc CWAR Nesternship Program 2022
All qualified candidates who are interested in the program can apply by completing the following steps.
Complete Your Application in 4 Steps
- Apply online: Submit an application through the Nestle TalentGames portal
- Online Test: Create your profile and complete the gamified assessment
- Interview: Candidates shortlisted will be invited for an interview
- Announcement – Successful candidates will receive an email confirmation to help them prepare for their onboarding.