Nazarbayev University 2022 Scholarship
Application is open for an postgraduate International Scholarship at the Nazarbayev University Kazakhstan.
The scholarship opportunity will cover tuition fees, medical insurance, and a monthly stipend at the Nazarbayev University Kazakhstan.See similar Scholarship opportunity, click .
About The Nazarbayev University Scholarship
The Nazarbayev University educational grant (Government-funded scholarship) is available for most of the applicants/candidates. 98% of Nazarbayev University students are funded by the Government which covers full tuition fees for most of the programs.
The governmental scholarship provides a monthly stipend, basic medical insurance and guaranteed compensation money for travel in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
MD PROGRAM Nazarbayev University
The MD Program is a Doctorate Degree Program Or School Designated for Medicine and Postgraduate medical Training.
Its Consistency has improved the Entry for Medical education and the Curriculum structure helps in Continuous and Participatory Learning helps also in team-based and problem Approach.
Key subject matter is longitudinally integrated throughout the curriculum, building upon a foundation of prior learning while providing a progressive introduction of new content. More detailed information
Government-funded scholarship is not offered to applicants who previously received the same degree under the state educational order or under the Bolashak international scholarship.
This scholarship is also not available for the applicants who previously studied at Nazarbayev University and had been dismissed for disciplinary reasons.
The number of grants is annually approved by the Governmental Decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Requirements for Nazarbayev University Scholarship
- Applicants meet the minimum entry requirements of the chosen Master’s program.
- Applicants Must Meet the Required English Proficiency Test Score (IELTS/TOEFL) note that score will be Different based on the Masters degree program.
- Undergraduate Degree Program certificate or its Equivalent.
- Applicants Must meet Each Master’s Degree Program Minimum CGPA to be Considered For Scholarship.
- Applicants must Show Strong interest for the Program.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Working Experience in Relevant Fields.
Eligibility Nazarbayev University Scholarship.
To be eligible for the Nazarbayev University 2022 Scholarship;
- Applicants must be international students enrolled in an eligible level of study at NU.
- Applicants must provide IELTS/TOEFL certificate results or an official electronic test report form of IELTS/TOEFL.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at Nazarbayev University.
Benefits of Nazarbayev University Scholarship
Scholarship covers tuition fee
Summary of University of Nazarbayev Scholarship
Host Country: Kazakhstan
Host University: Nazarbayev University
Type: Fully Funded
Level: Master / PhD
Availability: Local and International Students.
Deadline date:Not specified.
How to Apply forNazarbayev University Scholarship
Applicants Interested for a Fully funded Nazarbayev University Scholarship 2022-2023 Should;
Provide All Necessary documents Required for Admission by the University.Click on The University Undergraduate Admission Portal Here to Create an Account
Upload All Necessary Documents As Requested by the University.
The applicants with the highest-ranking scores are offered admission
This Scholarship application should not be duplicated.One must present the required documents during application before being considered for the master or Postgraduate Program.
Share this piece of information for others to see .
Follow us for more Scholarship opportunity.