Women in Software Engineering Internship Program
Women’s Software Engineer program WiSE is one of the leading online internship programs for girls in Software Engineering – providing real-life engineering and technical product development experiences.
All interns are assigned to their own manager and mentoring mentor. We are looking for an experienced programmers to provide the most efficient solution to our customers.
Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) is a famous 12-month virtual internship that provides the real-world engineering and technology development experiences that include basic designing programming, documentation, and more.
Every intern will be matched with a manager and mentor throughout the course of the program.
Our interns create real software and work with a small group of highly experienced software developers to deliver the best solutions for our clients.
The program runs between October 2022 and September 2023.
The course will be focused specifically on these areas:
- Frontend engineering
- Backend engineering
- QA engineering
- DevOps engineering
- Be part of a team that is agile to create quality software.
- Assist in designing and programming the most appropriate solutions beginning with broad-based problems.
- Collaborate with the experienced mPharma Engineers to conceive, develop and launch new products or services.
Suggested CC Achievement Scholarships 2022
At mPharma We start and finish our days contemplating ways to help patients afford their medicines.
We’re a small, but growing group of more than 500 people, with its headquarters in Accra, Ghana, backed by top investors.
We’ve collaborated with third-party payers and drug manufacturers and healthcare professionals to develop solutions and services that cut the cost of prescription medications for patients.
In just a few months, we’ve been able offer low-cost, high-quality medications to tens of thousands patients in nine (9) African countries.
Aim and Benefits of mPharma WISE Internship Program
- Get valuable knowledge in the field of software engineering by helping in the design and development of the most appropriate solutions starting with broad-based problems.
- Be part of a team that is agile to develop quality software.
- Training on the job with premium learning resources, as well as guidance from our experienced engineers in the field of health-tech.
- Work with engineers who are experienced to design, develop and promote innovative products and services.
- Possibility of full-time employment for full-time job placement mPharma.
- A monthly stipend.
- Certificate of Completion (on the track of successfully acquired skills/track).
Suggested ASU 2022 Scholarship for Undergraduates
Requirements for mPharma WISE Internship Program Qualification
- Only female applicants are eligible.
- Candidates must possess less than two years of relevant experience in the field of engineering software.
- Women from any background of education with an desire to learn about engineering software. Education with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields is preferable however it is not necessary.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as objects-oriented design, algorithm design and data structures, problem-solving, as well as complexity analysis.
- Expert in handling unclear or undefined issues and ability in thinking abstractly.
- The ability to articulate effectively technical issues and their solutions.
- Love coding with cutting-edge technologies and creating great products.
How to Apply for the mPharma WISE Internship Program
Interested and want to apply? Go through the link below.
For more details,visit mPharma website