Lasu Undergraduate 2022 Course Registration Procedures and even deadline have been communicated by the school management.
In an official statement released by the school management to the students of lagos state University (LASU) after they held their 228th Senate meeting on the 28 of July 2022.
The school observed a very low participation of students in the course registration according to the director DIRECT.
Considering the fact that the academic calendar of the year starts from July 4th till September 9th 2022, it was also noticed that even those that have fully paid their tuition fees are also yet to register their courses.
Base on this report, the school management have mandated the students who have not paid their school fees to do so and register their course on or before September 9th 2022 which is the closing date.
The students have also been adviced to take the opportunity to finish up everything requirement needed to fully resume lectures because there will be no extension of payment and registration.
Lasu Undergraduate 2022 Course Registration Procedures
If you want to register your course, here is how you will do it.
- Payment of school fees as this is required for Second Semester online registration and should be 100%
- All students are to consult with their LEVEL ADVISERS, for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations on the choice of courses to be registered, before proceeding online for course registration.
- Upload of scanned (in .pdf format) ANTI-CULTISM OATH FORM on to the registration portal has now formed part of the requirements for online course registration.
- Visit LASU website www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to STUDENT tab
- Drag your mouse pointer on COURSE REGISTRATION
- Click on UG COURSE REGISTRATION
- Input your MATRIC NUMBER and PASSWORD in the appropriate text box
- Click on SUBMIT button
- All students are to agree to the LASU Code of Conduct, by checking each of the check boxes one after the other, and click on submit.
- Complete your online courses registration
It has also been advised that making use of mobile phone for course registrations is not advisabl, it should be done with computer.
Students are also advised to print the registration form and submit it to the faculty HOD for proper documentation.