Kwara State University’s Business School has opened the registration for applications for its Professional Master Degree Programmes in 2022/23.
Below are the details of the programs available and how you can apply for admission to KWASU’s business school.
For the 2022/2023 academic year, applications are invited from qualified candidates to be admitted into the Kwara State University Business School Professional Master Degree Programs.
KBS Professional Master’s Programmes last for a minimum 18-month period.
Modalities of Entry
- Part-time Executive
- Weekend Part-Time
- A bachelor’s degree (or Higher National Diploma (HND), certificate in any discipline from an institution recognized.
Suggested University of Auckland Scholarship 2022 – How to apply
KWASU Business School Courses
The professional master degree programmes offered by KWASU BUSINESS SCHOOL include:
- The following options are available for a Master of Business Administration:
- Project Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Revenue Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting Management
- Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- General Management
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in Diplomacy and International Relations…
- Master in Policy and Strategic Studies
Suggested Uk University of Strathclyde Scholarship 2022 From DMEM
KWASU Business School Tuition
The tuition fee for Regular Part-Time Master’s Degree programmes is one hundred twenty thousand naira for the first and second sessions, respectively. For Executive Master’s programmes, the cost is two hundred thousand (#200,000) per program. Fees for each session are due in two equal installments.
How to apply for admission to KWASU Business School
Click the button below to apply if you are interested in a job as a candidate who meets the above criteria.
Application fees are only twenty thousand naira (#20,000).
Deadline: September 30, 20,22
For further information, please contact
- Dr Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
- . Biala (Assistant Director) – 08060884444